Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Those predictions are shit.

IMO: Iran 8-0

No Iranian fan will have a near stroke in this game.
    I'm pretty sure Iranians have some of the highest stroke % in the world.

Both of my grandfathers died that way.

That's probably how I'll go too, lmao.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

1-0 Iran

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        Remember that this time Gutter is facing elimination even with a draw. So they are desperate and desperation creates stress fear and best if all mistakes. We on the other hand will be quite ok with a draw so onus is on Gutter to score and score early and hope to hold the win. Odds are highly stacked against them. I see a win for TM by 2 goals.
        On the other hand they might feel they have lost the chance to qualify and come into the game with no pressure and with an attitude that there is nothing more to lose. Then the pressure will be on Iran. I think this game is going to be tougher than we think and will end in a draw.

Comment

Hey guys I just saw the future in the crystal ball and this is how the match will play out from the view of the arab commentator:

... ya al haddah alabi

woah hattt aouwehl wua hadef mutakheb al irani marar soosk wosa jeleb azmoun..... ohhh azmoun... al azmo- ooooh!! ooooooooooooooahhhhhhh!!!

allah hadda adar al gol azmoun! allah adar al irani houset qatar soorakh!

allahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes I am crazy

Comment

Take it for what you will but a big weakness of ours last time was Hajsafi at LB. With Mohammadi at LB and Hajsafi at CM I expect us to not only be more defensively sound than the game in Tehran but to also hold the ball for longer.

Comment

My predictions:

Qatar 0-0 Iran
              Qatar 0-1 Iran

Comment

I predict we win 1-0.

Comment

What I want:8-0
                  What will happen:1-1
                  What should happen:2-0 Iran Win
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Guys, I always try to put as much as effort into the match day threads and I promise I will always be there to make them, but unfortunately if there is any time I'm not able to, I would like to know who is willing to volunteer as a stand-in. Just make sure you do the same aesthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Guys, I always try to put as much as effort into the match day threads and I promise I will always be there to make them, but unfortunately if there is any time I'm not able to, I would like to know who is willing to volunteer as a stand-in. Just make sure you do the same aesthetic.
                      I'm always up for providing live stream links, as usual 🖐️🖐️

Comment

ehsan singapore

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          ehsan singapore
                          Pure savage!

Comment

I can't believe some of you guys. Don't you realize here that we are the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'm down to fill in when needed. I created one awhile back when you didn't have put one up, and just used your format.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                ehsan singapore
                                we can have you do it, i will pay you

Comment

Working...
                                X