Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0. Azmoun and gucci with goals. Only way we dont win is if we get caught up with a-rab mind games, which CQ, staff, experienced players will prepare the team for. I just think we have too much talent at our disposal right now to not win this game.

Comment

These Qataris are lucky
      Ashland will be out most likely as CQ doesn't usually invite recovered injured players right away!
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

But I still predict a 1-0 narrow victory for Iran. I doubt they can score in this match. So it will be us scoring one or two goals.
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Qatar1:2Iran
          Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            There we go again, like every pre match thread, folks predicting 3-0's and 4-0's.

Let me remind you that over the last few years, all of our games against Qatar have ended 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, with 1-0 being the only win we had in Doha last year, after a lucky break Gucci caught from Jabbari's deflected pass.

This is not going to be an easy game.

I'll be happy with a draw, exuberant with a win, but a loss doesn't change alot.

We have 3 games at home, we take care of business at home, we are through.
            Nothing new. We have many emotional guys here. Realistically it will be a 0-0 or 1-1 and I would take it.

Comment

one half of the scoreline is for sure Qatar 0-? Iran. Iran doesnt concede goals, but our offense does tend to choke when under pressure.

Comment

i think it will be 2-0 gucci and azmoun or gucci and jahanbakhsh scoring

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Nothing new. We have many emotional guys here. Realistically it will be a 0-0 or 1-1 and I would take it.
                  I am one of those who predicted 4-0. I based that not on emotion ,but simply that Qatar has to play open/offensive game. it's possible that they won't, but If they do, and our guys finish the chances they get, we are good enough to put 3 or 4 into their net. of course if they come in and somehow get a goal scored against us early in the game, then everything changes because they will go back to playing a packed defense and time wasting and working on getting our players frustrated.

I just don't see how Qatar plans to play defensive game here. what's the point for them? If KSA were in our group, I could say they are playing for their asshole brothers.

either way, our game plan will remain the same as in other games. Play hard defense and use counter and set pieces to score.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    I am one of those who predicted 4-0. I based that not on emotion ,but simply that Qatar has to play open/offensive game. it's possible that they won't, but If they do, and our guys finish the chances they get, we are good enough to put 3 or 4 into their net. of course if they come in and somehow get a goal scored against us early in the game, then everything changes because they will go back to playing a packed defense and time wasting and working on getting our players frustrated.

I just don't see how Qatar plans to play defensive game here. what's the point for them? If KSA were in our group, I could say they are playing for their asshole brothers.

either way, our game plan will remain the same as in other games. Play hard defense and use counter and set pieces to score.

You clearly didnt watch the game in Tehran, brother.

Did Qatar play defensive or closed? No. Did they pack 11 players in the box? No.

In fact they were more dangerous than Iran were. If it wasn't for luck, that game would have ended 0-0, with Qatar playing much better than Iran.

Don't let the win distract you from that fact.

Just because a team opens up, doesn't mean it becomes soorakh.

That said, if Syria were to open up, then yes I agree, we can win 4-0. but Qatar is not Syria... as much as we all like to hate, they have some good players and a world class coach.

Comment

depending on how this PesPes drama evolves and considering our kiri prep for this game, i dont expect a win away against the team who played us the toughest yet so far in qualifiers and has its back against the wall..!!
                      probably gonna be a low scoring tie..!! 0-0 or 1-1
                      if lucky we get another late winner and leave not enough time for Gutter to respond..! 1-0 Reza with the clutch winner yet again.!

Comment

These predictions are hilarious Iranian fans never learn
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I feel that we can win. Maybe 1-0 , 1-1 or 2-1

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            You clearly didnt watch the game in Tehran, brother.
                            Did Qatar play defensive or closed? No. Did they pack 11 players in the box? No.
                            In fact they were more dangerous than Iran were. If it wasn't for luck, that game would have ended 0-0, with Qatar playing much better than Iran.
                            Don't let the win distract you from that fact.
                            Just because a team opens up, doesn't mean it becomes soorakh.
                            That said, if Syria were to open up, then yes I agree, we can win 4-0. but Qatar is not Syria... as much as we all like to hate, they have some good players and a world class coach.
                            I did watch the first game, and although Qatar didn't pack 11 players in the box but yes they did play a defensive game. They always do against us. the first time we played everyone had zero points. Now they are on the verge of elimination. I just don't see how they are not gonna try to be more offensive. not saying Qatar is a bad team, far from it. But desperation will kick in eventually. and if our boys can take care of their chances, we should win easily.

Comment

Remember that this time Gutter is facing elimination even with a draw. So they are desperate and desperation creates stress fear and best if all mistakes. We on the other hand will be quite ok with a draw so onus is on Gutter to score and score early and hope to hold the win. Odds are highly stacked against them. I see a win for TM by 2 goals.

Comment

Those predictions are shit.

IMO: Iran 8-0

No Iranian fan will have a near stroke in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X