AFC Champions League Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    That is how expensive tickets should be. Whether from an UCL match or La Liga or ACL. Football fans are not cows, they shouldn't milked and forced to pay 50 euros for a single ticket.
    Well you get what you pay for. When every other game is free you will get a stadium like Azadi which is held together with gum and duct tape. There is a fair price which is both affordable and sustainable. The rich arab countries can afford to charge hardly anything and just pay ridiculous sheikh money to have good facilities. In Iran they clearly can not. Anyway that is besides the point I was getting at. PP gave away the rest of the stadium (essentially making it worse for themselves) and at a price which is less than 50% of the price per ticket, so they packed the stadium against themselves and got payed jack for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Acutally the tickets are 5 and 20 Omani Rials (12,5 and 50 USD)
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BQs-ozvBjdr/
      How then did Persepolis only make 75 000 euros? I suppose there is a percentage that goes to AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        How then did Persepolis only make 75 000 euros? I suppose there is a percentage that goes to AFC.
        Earlier today I read this report. Apparently, Perspolis signed an agreement with an Iranian-Omani company (Dhofar Steel) that will sell the tickets. According to this report, Perspolis will receive 20% of the incomes. The stadium will be filled with Arabs nonetheless, since Al-Hilal is the most popular team among the Persian Gulf countries. It would have been a good idea (financially), if the club had a higher income from the tickets.

http://90tv.ir/news/367267/%DA%AF%D8...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Earlier today I read this report. Apparently, Perspolis signed an agreement with an Iranian-Omani company (Dhofar Steel) that will sell the tickets. According to this report, Perspolis will receive 20% of the incomes. The stadium will be filled with Arabs nonetheless, since Al-Hilal is the most popular team among the Persian Gulf countries. It would have been a good idea (financially), if the club had a higher income from the tickets.
          http://90tv.ir/news/367267/%DA%AF%D8...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
          Why should Persepolis accept Oman as our venue while we know no Iranians will be there and Arabs will fill the stadium very easy? It is just like giving them two home matches. Iran should have chosen another country like Uzbekistan because there is no Uzbek team in our group and they are our fellow Central Asian Nation. We have many Tajiks in Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. They would have cheer for us.

Comment

Iran today is run by complete imbeciles and Persep is no exception. This is all I have to say.

Comment

I swear as IFF head I would Donald Trump all these fools

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Why should Persepolis accept Oman as our venue while we know no Iranians will be there and Arabs will fill the stadium very easy? It is just like giving them two home matches. Iran should have chosen another country like Uzbekistan because there is no Uzbek team in our group and they are our fellow Central Asian Nation. We have many Tajiks in Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. They would have cheer for us.
                Exactly I have no idea why we don't hold our matches in Tajikistan or atleast Uzbekistan. In Uzbekistan there are excellent facilities, and at the very least, if the Uzbeks aren't supporting us atleast the won't be supporting the opposing teams instead.

Comment

Will Afc hub show the esteghlal game ?

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan line-up

Sheikhveisi - Tayyebi - Alaei - Mahini - Shirzadi - Salarvand - Momeni - Ashouri - Beitsaeed - Nong - Afshin

Comment

how long before match? are there any live streams?

Comment

IRIB Varzesh will show the Esteghlal Kh game. Kick off is in 20 minutes

http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/varzesh/

Comment

such a disaster.. 2017 and they still have problems recieving signal to show the match.

Comment

HT
                            Esteghlal Khuzestan 0:0 Al Fateh

Boring game.

Comment

GOAAL!
                              Esteghlal Kh 1:0 Al Fateh

Comment

Goal Esteghlal Khoozestan!! We are leading 1-0 now!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X