Where is TM headed?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is TM headed?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Where is TM headed?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Hi guys, as we all know the World Cup 2018 qualification games will resume in March however a big question has popped into my head regarding the current status of Team Melli. From the latest news I got Queiroz will most likely be leaving TM and up to now we have had "0" friendlies to prepare for the Qatar game. I've been reading news from different sources however I still have no clue as to where team melli is headed without a coach and preparation games. I want to know if the Persianfootball community has any additional information about TM's current status and if the IFF has any plans to bring in a new coach.

Thank you

"They came first for the Communists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Jew;
    And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."
    -Martin NiemŲller

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,175 Posts
    Things will go as usual. CQ and TM will start with preparations for the Qatar match next month.
    TO RUSSIA, WITH LOVE

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    IFF is such a shit show that the only way for CQ to improve it, he has to quit every 3 months. That is how bad IFF is. You work on a limited budget, with limited facilities and no friendlies.

CQ will be our coach until WC2018 and he will move on.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pdot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 1,103 Posts
    we will continue with qatar and china games!we have a good team, inform european players also

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    Things will go as usual. CQ and TM will start with preparations for the Qatar match next month.
    I really hope so. Even though we have a roster of quality players I have a feeling that Iran might not perform like the previous games since the team itself did not have the opportunity to play friendlies.

All the best

"They came first for the Communists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a trade unionist;
    And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."
    -Martin NiemŲller

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pdot View Post
    IFF is such a shit show that the only way for CQ to improve it, he has to quit every 3 months. That is how bad IFF is. You work on a limited budget, with limited facilities and no friendlies.

CQ will be our coach until WC2018 and he will move on.
    A window of hope appears now before my eyes lol

-Martin NiemŲller

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,089 Times in 7,266 Posts

Where is TM headed?

Our preparation is the qualification games lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 76

You do not have permission to view the list of names.