Where is TM headed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is TM headed?

Hi guys, as we all know the World Cup 2018 qualification games will resume in March however a big question has popped into my head regarding the current status of Team Melli. From the latest news I got Queiroz will most likely be leaving TM and up to now we have had "0" friendlies to prepare for the Qatar game. I've been reading news from different sources however I still have no clue as to where team melli is headed without a coach and preparation games. I want to know if the Persianfootball community has any additional information about TM's current status and if the IFF has any plans to bring in a new coach.

Thank you

Things will go as usual. CQ and TM will start with preparations for the Qatar match next month.

Comment

IFF is such a shit show that the only way for CQ to improve it, he has to quit every 3 months. That is how bad IFF is. You work on a limited budget, with limited facilities and no friendlies.

CQ will be our coach until WC2018 and he will move on.

Comment

we will continue with qatar and china games!we have a good team, inform european players also

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Things will go as usual. CQ and TM will start with preparations for the Qatar match next month.
          I really hope so. Even though we have a roster of quality players I have a feeling that Iran might not perform like the previous games since the team itself did not have the opportunity to play friendlies.

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            IFF is such a shit show that the only way for CQ to improve it, he has to quit every 3 months. That is how bad IFF is. You work on a limited budget, with limited facilities and no friendlies.

CQ will be our coach until WC2018 and he will move on.
            A window of hope appears now before my eyes lol

Comment

Where is TM headed?

Our preparation is the qualification games lol.

Comment

Working...
              X