Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Reza Shekari reached an agreement with FC Rostov.

Further details of this signing to be announced.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...4%D8%AF/182324

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news of the month!!!!!

It's great that Azmoun and Ezatollahi paved the way for others like Shekari!

Now get on with your training and get professional! The first thing he needs, is to get a stronger body!

Comment

Holy crap...this was so unexpected! Thanks for sharing so quick haha.

Comment

Guys make yourself ready for a pissfight between Rostov/Shekari and Zob Ahan if the contract is signed. Zob Ahan still claims that Reza's contract is not terminated.

Comment

WHAT!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING !!!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Guys make yourself ready for a pissfight between Rostov/Shekari and Zob Ahan if the contract is signed. Zob Ahan still claims that Reza's contract is not terminated.
            Zob Ahan can try and fail. Rubin Kazan couldn't do it against Rostov with Azmoun's case. Rostov wouldn't have signed Shekari if it is how Zob Ahan claims. Clearly Zob Ahan messed up somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this even official? If so let's just merge this with the Azmoun thread. I don't believe any of it until I see him in Russia
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I would not think cup.ir sound very reliable, but I would cut my ******** if it is true!

Comment

90 also confirmed this news.
                  http://90tv.ir/news/366038/%D8%B1%D8...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
                  sigpic

Comment

Rostov is recruiting all of Iran's youth. It's a smart plan for them to go to an untapped market.

Comment

Yani vaghean Shekari mitone dar lige fisikie Roosie davam biyare?

Agar mitonest bere Yonan ya Holland behtar nabood?
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Great news. Guess hes going to play for their u19 team for the rest of the season?

Comment

Yes, don't be surprised if he plays for their u21 team at the beginning, just like Azmoun when he first joined Rubin Kazan

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Don't worry my friend, Rostov would never sign if he had not closed with Zob Ahan. When you finish your contract before the time that is mentioned in old contract, you receive a copy of the letter that said the date which supposedly ends and the date that both part decide finish. You not send this letter to Federation, you just saved for your self (and the club also saved). After if you go for a new team, you give that letter to the club, in that case Rostov. Now, after sign they will request the ITC of Shekari and will send the contract to prove that player signed, and will send the letter that prove he is a free player from Zob Ahan. This both documents go to Iranian Federation, and they will receive, and after send the answer the player will be available to play

Comment

Working...
                              X