No announcement yet.

Donation to FC KIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have one question, if every Iranian professional player would donate 10,100,1000 Euro masalan......would it be enough? ir if parents of children would donate for their own kids? you know that a lot of parents must pay enough for their kids to be in a football club, it is not just free. so i doubt they are "poor" masalan...dont bring this argument.
    the
    i think you should not ask here for donation, but the recent football players. go and ask them. Footballers help Footballers.mage cheghadr lazem hast ke kar rah biote? i am sure ONE Footballer himself, can help and send them to Sweden masalan.

i think it is the wrong way to ask football fans in pfdc for money, i think people which have, and they are not less (sponsors, football players, federation,...) they have all , why they don't help, but we must or should pay for it? c´mon it is somehow ironic. and don't get me wrong, donation is always good if it really reaches the right "work or thing" but i am skeptical about this, not only because of this story, but all donation stories of the world..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Working...
    X