No announcement yet.

Donation to FC KIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately gofundme dosent work in Sweden but here is our PayPal.

We appreciate your help

https://www.paypal.me/Parsianif?loca...E&country.x=SE
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      ask Mahdavikia, he can donate...
      yes we can do that and I definitely dont think that he wouldnt pay . But me az a Iranian and a person who loves my country and my countrymen and my national team want to support Mehdi mahdavikias heroic effort and be involved in these super talents developments which I will in the future enjoy watching them play in top clubs in the world. they will undoubtedly be our national team players in the future and if I can be 1% help for my national team that I love then im prepared to take responsibility and all work it takes for helping these players to develope.
      Unfortunately, we Iranians are always suspicious of where the money they donate goes to and if the Money are for the they give money to, and I understand them well because of all the corruption we have grown up with.

I strongly believe in these players and i want to support these children and also show my gratitude for Mahdavikia by offering them this two cups which are among the biggest cups in the World.

Comment

when is the last day to donate? I just graduated and this month I'm really struggling to make it, I move to my parrents next week, and I dont want to be Esfahani with my donation

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          when is the last day to donate? I just graduated and this month I'm really struggling to make it, I move to my parrents next week, and I dont want to be Esfahani with my donation
          we must as soon as possible pay for the booking for hotels and for the order we have made for the clothes . And for Gothia cup as I said earlier, our sports club have already paid for the entry fee, but we have to pay for the package that the Gothia Cup have for the players' accommodation, food and logistics. We are already very late.

Comment

Can someone PLEASE make a poster of sorts ... I can get it to the right people on Twitter. But there needs to be a poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Can someone PLEASE make a poster of sorts ... I can get it to the right people on Twitter. But there needs to be a poster.
              That would be awsome.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم

Comment

Iranian businessmen and companies in Sweden: check = no response
                Iranians in Sweden = check = very little response
                Iranians across the world = check = no response.
                Thanks to all Iranian football "fans" for your dedication and help. ^
                time and move on to the next step = Swedish companies and Swedish people for support
                wish us luck and you guys who lives in Sweden dont forget to come and cheer for these wonderful talents

APTIN and BABAK AGHA jan merci for showing interest to help .. BIG respect.

Comment

I can try, but what should it look like?

Comment

I will donate my part when my student loan is due.

Comment

I'm absolutely no expert, but If someone could provide me with some images, logo's and say what exactly should be on the poster.. I'll try yo do something.

Comment

The poster should say something like "Help KIA FC get to the Lennart Johansson Academy Trophy Cup to face the likes of FC Barcelona, Juventus FC, Arsenal"

KIA FC (logo, pictures etc) - https://www.instagram.com/fckia/?hl=en
                        Lennart Johansson Academy Trophy Cup - http://ljacademytrophy.cups.nu/

Comment

There is actually a perfect person who is VERY well off and a lover of Iranian football. He's a Silicon Valley Investor ... that's why there needs to be a poster and professional.

I let you guess who it is

Comment

The poster should say something like "Help KIA FC get to the Lennart Johansson Academy Trophy Cup to face the likes of FC Barcelona, Juventus FC, Arsenal"

KIA FC (logo, pictures etc) - https://www.instagram.com/fckia/?hl=en
                            Lennart Johansson Academy Trophy Cup - http://ljacademytrophy.cups.nu/
                            Here you go:

Comment

Excellent poster!

Wait - how will this work as far as funds go? Who will they give the funds to? It's got to be some official capacity.

Comment

Excellent poster!

Wait - how will this work as far as funds go? Who will they give the funds to? It's got to be some official capacity.
                                In the beginning we needed 13 687 usd. We have now received about $ 500 so now we are missing 13100 usd. The money goes to Parsian IF who are host for FC Kia and pays for their costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X