Donation to FC KIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donation to FC KIA

Parsian IF (Iranian sports club in Stockholm Sweden) will host FC KIA to participate in Lennart Johansson Academy Trophy Cup in Stockholm and Gothia Cup in Gothenburg.
    We need your help to ensure these young players participation in this 2 Cups. The team will be in Stockholm for 3 days in end of May and 1 week in Gothenburg in mid-July, and for this we need financial support.
    Please support us with any amount of Money to help us fulfil this Childrens Dream to play against big teams like FC Barcelona, Juventus FC, RCD Espanyol, FC Inter Milano, Arsenal etc. The money you donate helps our future national team players.
    If you want to know more about this 2 cups check out the links below:
    Lennart johansson Trophy:
    http://lennartjohanssontrophy.se/
    https://www.facebook.com/lennartjohanssonacademytrophy/
    Gothia cup ( the World youth cup) best youth cup in the world. They even broadcast all games.
    http://www.gothiacup.se/eng/
    Registered nations ( You can see our flag for the first time in this cup)
    http://www.gothiacup.se/eng/schedule...ating-nations/
    If you live in sweden you can use swish to this number: 123 602 03 17 or our bankgiro: 174-1248
    If you dont live in sweden you can send to this bank acount:
    IBAN: SE32 8000 0832 7993 4469 0699
    BIC: SWEDSESS
    Addres: Swedbank 10534 Stockholm
    PayPal:https://www.paypal.me/Parsianif?loca...E&country.x=SE
    Account holders: Parsian IF

Parsian IF homepage : http://www.parsianif.se
    Parsian IF facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/parsianif

and do not forget to come and cheer. TANX
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Maybe you could make a gofundme or something so people can see how much is needed and already funded?

Comment

Great initiative shahramii jaan,

I think the best way to spread the word is to make a poster of some sorts. So if someone is into graphic design and can help you, it would be amazing cause it's easily shareable on Social Media. We will also share it on PFDC Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Maybe you could make a gofundme or something so people can see how much is needed and already funded?
        our agreement with AIK (football club in Stockholm who arranges the Cup) was that they would stand for FC KIA registration fee for the Lennart Johansson Trophy and for the hotel, logistics and food like they stand for teams like FC Barcelona, ​​Juventus, Inter, Arsenal but they repented to bear the costs in the last sec. Our sports club has paid for the registration fee and now remains the cost of hotels, food and logistics.
        For the Gothia Cup, our sports club Parsian paid for the registration fee but same as Lennart johansson Trophy we need Money to pay for the hotel, food and logistics.
        Our sports club are sponsored by Uhlsport and they will sponsor FC KIA clothing such as game jersey, tracksuit, T-shirt, shorts, socks and bag for half the price for 18 people.
        We need to collect about 13 687 usd and almost 116 usd have been funded.
        We have asked many big Iranian business companies for sponsorship but unfortunately Iranians (not all of them) are successful individuals and not successful as a group. Thats why we try to reach the Iranian people for donation

Comment

I played in the Gothia cup when I was 15 and it was a great experience to be grouped with youth sides of ax Milan, Cruz Axum , etc... this is a great cause and I would love to see the boys play there.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
            I played in the Gothia cup when I was 15 and it was a great experience to be grouped with youth sides of ax Milan, Cruz Axum , etc... this is a great cause and I would love to see the boys play there.
            yeah i know. thats why they call this cup for the youth World cup. i really really want this kids to experience this 2 cups. the only way they can do that is that we help each other so these kids get to experience this.

Comment

ask Mahdavikia, he can donate...
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                He already has donated an incredible amount of time, money and energy. It's time for us to step up. Stupid response by you.

----

Shahramii jaan,

where can people donate? Is there a GoFund me page?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  He is already running the whole team and giving his own money.
                  This was a terrible response.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    He already has donated an incredible amount of time, money and energy. It's time for us to step up. Stupid response by you.

----

Shahramii jaan,

where can people donate? Is there a GoFund me page?
                    i agree the amount of work kia has done for our youth, most ex pros have not done

Comment

Great initiative by KIA FC. A lot of people I knew became professionals after this tournaments. There are some scouts lurking there too.

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                      Played for Gothia Cup too for KLYS team from Malaysia. (Mainly consisted of foreigners) Any chance we were against each other? What was your team/year? I played for U15 and U18 tournaments.

I was happy to be exposed to this tournament since it was a worthwhile experiences but injuries and parent's plea for me to be a doctor/lawyer/businessman at the same time when I was 18+ made me not follow football again properly
                      Last edited by Farhad-7; 02-15-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Are the no 'Iranian' companies or business men that people here might know. We could reach out to them, as I feel it might be a lil bit challenging to just try to find this with PFDC members, as willing as we may be.

Comment

Set up a proper GoFundMe or PayPal & more people will donate.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Set up a proper GoFundMe or PayPal & more people will donate.
                              I Will do that

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم

Comment

Working...
                              X