Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 22 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like the cockiness behind the penalty. Barcelona did it when they were 4-0 up.

This is crucial game in the league and it was 0-0 against a very tough opponent and they decided to do that.

I am concerned that Rezaein is getting egotistic, not good for TM/CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      I dont like the cockiness behind the penalty. Barcelona did it when they were 4-0 up.

This is crucial game in the league and it was 0-0 against a very tough opponent and they decided to do that.

I am concerned that Rezaein is getting egotistic, not good for TM/CQ.
      The positive is they scored. When you pull a move like that and its successful its a massive confidence boost for the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Taremi must be the player getting the most pks in the league's history, it's ridiculous
        I haven't seen the stats on this, but I'm 99% sure that that is indeed the case! He's got a special talent for fooling the referees (in general; like I said, in today's case I have to see the replay back again a few more times).

Because of this "talent" of diving, on one hand I want him to play in TM's crucial matches like in a WC, as he might earn us some pk's and/or fk's, but on the other hand international referees are not fooled so easily like Iranian referees and I don't want to come across as a cheating nation.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

How did Mohammadi miss that...

Comment

Huge chance missed by Sepahan.

Comment

What a chance missed by Mohammadi!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                I haven't seen the stats on this, but I'm 99% sure that that is indeed the case! He's got a special talent for fooling the referees (in general; like I said, in today's case I have to see the replay back again a few more times).
                Because of this "talent" of diving, on one hand I want him to play in TM's crucial matches like in a WC, as he might earn us some pk's and/or fk's, but on the other hand international referees are not fooled so easily like Iranian referees and I don't want to come across as a cheating nation.
                International refs won't call shit for us when its 100% penalty - I doubt they'll believe a 50/50 (unless its for an opponent, particularly from the PGCC).

Comment

This what I hate about all of Branko's teams. After the 60th minute they decline so badly. They get sloppy, stop running, make mistakes, lose discipline...

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

I think he can fool international refs too, looking at PP's last ACL matches

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      This what I hate about all of Branko's teams. After the 60th minute they decline so badly. They get sloppy, stop running, make mistakes, lose discipline...
                      This is the case when we're 1-0 up.

Comment

YES penalty for Sepahan! Good run from Mohammadi

Reykani converts, 1-1

Comment

Penalty for Sepahan.

If we tie or lose this its all on Branko.

Comment

Even though the PP player grabbed Mohammadi's shoulder, it was quite an easily given pk. I think it was a 60-40 call with 60% being it a pk.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

What the heck position is Ahmadzadeh playing?

Comment

Unbelievable... Taremi gets another PK. Disgusting

Comment

Working...
                                X