Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 22 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    He's always been good. As said earlier his potential was on par with Sardar and JB, but never got the trust.
    He was not consistently playing last yet and was not in as big as a role as he is in now...he's scoring more too. At least it seems that way, that's my point....his presence/impact is way bigger now I think most SS fans would agree with that.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Taremi must be the player getting the most pks in the league's history, it's ridiculous
      maybe because he is by far the most complete striker in ipl for 2-3 years now?! he creates the spaces has good physics and technique..you are yelling for a pk when his leg is almost broken after being hit hard by the gk just because

you burn pp is gonna win the league and get a deserved star on its logo like inter or milan, not fake stars for beating some bangladeshi teams 30 and 50 years ago
      even if it was a star for a so called continental cl title then madrid should wear 11 stars? milan 7 Stars? al hilal 2 stars? no other team does this ridiculous shit

so keep cool man its just football..it shows your maturity by denying all correct penalty calls on taremi..

Comment

The irony of a PP fan mentioning "beating Bangladeshi teams". Like for example the mighty Mohammedan Sporting Club that Parvin still has nightmares about?! LOL
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Apparently Shahab Karami wasn't in the squad for the game and he got subbed on. Lets see how PP and Sazmaneh League try to cover this one up.

Comment

This is my two cents on Sepahan vs Persepolis match. Based on the low quality of highlight and one angle video I think the first penalty for PP was kinda right but second PP penalty and Sepahan penalty were wrong calls.
            He's always been good. As said earlier his potential was on par with Sardar and JB, but never got the trust.
            Barzay is the next big thing if SS support his move to Europe. Sardar, JB, Torabi, and now Barzay. This guy is a gem and I have been saying this since the beginning of this season. CQ should call him for our WCQs.

Comment

I guess Sepahan didn't deserve to lose this one. Hats off to Mansourian and his young boys who continue to shine, if i am not wrong there were 7 player 24 years old or younger in the line up(with Ghorbani being 26), this is amazing...

Comment

These Perspolis players really need to lose a couple of kilos. I can't see the first penalty situation clearly but Taremi came too early in the penalty area when Rezaei wanted to hit the ball. The last penalty was a joke. Hajsafi was not even looking at Taremi. There are too many mistakes made by ref in almost every game in IPL. I doubt they can come far in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  Congrats to the ref for handing PP the 3 points. Both teams played like crap, one of the least entertaining PP-Sepahan games. Sepahan played better in the 2nd half.
                  PP won't get these calls in ACL & will fail.

Comment

akheyyyyy, sepahanis complaining and crying again? what else is new?

Comment

HT
                      Saipa 0:0 Saba
                      Sanat Naft 0:2 Padideh

Sanat might relegate if they continue like that.

Comment

HT
                        Saipa 0:0 Saba
                        Sanat Naft 0:2 Padideh

Sanat might relegate if they continue like that.
                        Agil Etemadi is never ever playing, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Agil Etemadi is never ever playing, isn't he?
                          No, Nasar Salari is Sanat's 1st GK, after Houri left them.

Comment

FT.

Saipa 0 - 0 Saba
                            Sanat Naft 0 - 3 Padideh

The games between Siah Jamegan vs. Traktor and Mashin Sazi vs. Naft have been postponed.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Persepolis has been performing bad in past 2 weeks. After the match against Tractor team got lazy. It is a long distance till end of season and we are not champion yet. Playing Ahmadzadeh in LB proves a bad idea. Mahini in LB, Rezaian in RB, Ansari and Hosseini in CB could be enough for us. Either sign a CB or keep this formation.

Comment

Messi-Suárez: Iranians Persepolis emulate two-man penalty

Barça's Leo Messi and Luis Suárez hit the headlines a year ago with an outrageous penalty - and they were clearly watching at the Tehran club.

http://as.com/videos/2017/02/17/en/1...19_243660.html

The PK of Rezaeian and Taremi made it to AS.com
                                Last edited by 04041374; 02-17-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X