Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is he coming to TM camp?

Comment

Ali played in his teams last game of the season. He hit the crossbar with a very nice free kick from 20 yards. He will return to Dinamo Zagreb after TM camp + vacation. Hopefully he can fight for a starting spot (which I think is a good goal for him).

Comment

Video of his freekick?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfaw9V_Rkls

minute 1:51

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUoO6Nkh...arimi_12&hl=en
            he is still in croatia. I think CQ gave him extra days off as well since season just ended. Very successful season in the end as he established himself as a starter in a solid team at lokomotiv who have a reputation of developing dinamo players enough to return there and shine. If he can lock down a starting spot there he may very well start in Russia come next summer

Comment

Great news for Karimi. Paulo Machado and Goncalo, two of Dinamo's main defensive midfielders, have departed the club. Dinamo will play with a very young team next year, and received 13 million euros for the transfer of Marko Rog to Napoli ( they took up option to buy following last years loan). Big chance for AK to start, especially off the back of a good loan at lokomotiva, and some very good performances for TM that no doubt boosted his confidence even further. Hopefully Dinamo can do well this season in EL.

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb manager Ivaylo Petev confirmed that Iranian midfielder Ali Karimi (23) has been placed on the transfer list.

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...71606649942018

Comment

Wtf..!
                  Hopefully he can stay put for another year then @ locomotive ..!
                  He badly needs steady playing minutes in the run up to WC

Comment

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, he might move to a better league like Greece

Comment

Maybe he requested the Transfer?

Comment

Maybe he got a good
                        Offer?

I'm thinking Russia or Greece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I heard he is going back to Sepahan on loan.

Comment

Netherlands would be perfect for him....I would be very surprised if he went back to Iran seeing how much his game improved and the role he was given. Had he stayed a sepahan player I highly doubt his TM situation would be the same.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              I heard he is going back to Sepahan on loan.
                              Isn't that risky? He made it as a starter in TM and took HajSafi's spot.
                              Looks like they keep switching roles.

Comment

I don't think someone who busted his ass to play 700 minutes in Croatia will go back to Iran.

especially since he became a starter after his playing time in Croatia.

Very sad if he goes back to sepahan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X