Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Transfermarkt is unreliable as far as assists go, they've given rebounds as assists before too. Whoscored is more the most reliable website that's out there but obviously they don't cover Croatian League.

winning a penalty that is subsequently scored counts as an assist

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
      winning a penalty that is subsequently scored counts as an assist
      An assist is a clean pass with any part of the body, Idk why people still mix this up. There's a reason websites like Whoscored and ESPN amongst many others never count it.

Comment

Earning the foul 4PK is far more difficult & valuable contribution to the goal than 95% of all other assists out there ..!
        Tbf, an assist is the least bit of credit that should be awarded to the guy earning the PK that more 85% of the time results in a goal.
        How dafauq can some sites not give any credit to a player for such a goal. ..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Earning the foul 4PK is far more difficult & valuable contribution to the goal than 95% of all other assists out there ..!
          Tbf, an assist is the least bit of credit that should be awarded to the guy earning the PK that more 85% of the time results in a goal.
          How dafauq can some sites not give any credit to a player for such a goal. ..?
          Because you can take a penalty you won as well, hence assisting yourself. Although it's subjective, the general consensus is that assists are given for passes or crosses that aren't deflected (can get away with it though if the deflection is very marginal). No major website which follow up on assists counts PKs won.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Because you can take a penalty you won as well, hence assisting yourself. Although it's subjective, the general consensus is that assists are given for passes or crosses that aren't deflected (can get away with it though if the deflection is very marginal). No major website which follow up on assists counts PKs won.
            That doesn't sound fair to me
            I think if the PK is successful then u deserve an assist
            If the foulie takes n scores his own PK then it should be just the awarded goal
            If he takes it & doesn't score then he would get shitt n a kick in the asss

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              That doesn't sound fair to me
              I think if the PK is successful then u deserve an assist
              If the foulie takes n scores his own PK then it should be just the awarded goal
              If he takes it & doesn't score then he would get shitt n a kick in the asss
              Email the numerous websites that keep track of assists about your concern, let me know how it goes lol. But it makes perfect sense to me just the way it is.

Comment

I think we can all agree he played a central part in the goal, and if it wasnt for him Lokomotiv would not have won. He is in great form...

Comment

I used to watch him with the youth team but wow.. how much difference his experience in Croatia has played in his game is something other Iranians need to take into consideration

Comment

Lokomotiva won 2-0 against Inter Zapresic today.

Karimi wasn't included in the squad, I think he was suspended after 3 yellow cards.

Comment

Karimi was again in starting line up, they tied 1-1 against Hajduk Split and Karimi played 56 minutes, they played the whole 2nd half with 10 men.

Comment

Seems he's a regular starter now!

Comment

Mashallah Karimi!!! Damesh garm! What a hard worker!

Comment

Lokomotiva leading 1-0 right now versus Slaven.

Karimi not in the match day squad today.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Lokomotiva leading 1-0 right now versus Slaven.

Karimi not in the match day squad today.
                              why?..

Comment

Mirzapour visiting Ali Karimi.
                                Pics:
                                http://fooladsepahansport.com/fa/new...8C%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X