X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lokomotiva 2-0 Osijek

Karimi was on the bench. He's wearing #6

Comment

Sepahan might not have realized Azmoun's potential because GN was the coach at the time and he is not a fan of young talent, but he still grew up in Sepahan, and he is a product of Sepahan's academy.

Comment

Rijeka 2:1 Lokomotiva

Karimi was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Sepahan might not have realized Azmoun's potential because GN was the coach at the time and he is not a fan of young talent, but he still grew up in Sepahan, and he is a product of Sepahan's academy.
          He was with Sepahan only for two years and half the time he was not even in Esfahan. He was practicing in Gonband because Sepahan didn't fulfill its duty and he had to pay his own expenses. He said it clearly in the video that Sepahan managers neglected him and didn't even pay his rent that they have agreed to, so he left the team and had problems with them all the times. Sepahan only postponed his progress. He was smart and lucky escaping that place. As a result, he is not product of Sepahan but he is a survivor of that disaster.

Back to the main topic. Didn't Karimi join this club to have playing time? Without playing time, he will lose his fitness and possible call up for NT.
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-04-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            He was with Sepahan only for two years and half the time he was not even in Esfahan. He was practicing in Gonband because Sepahan didn't fulfill its duty and he had to pay his own expenses. He said it clearly in the video that Sepahan managers neglected him and didn't even pay his rent that they have agreed to, so he left the team and had problems with them all the times. Sepahan only postponed his progress. He was smart and lucky escaping that place. As a result, he is not product of Sepahan but he is a survivor of that disaster.

Back to the main topic. Didn't Karimi join this club to have playing time? Without playing time, he will lose his fitness and possible call up for NT.
            You can keep going on for 3 more weeks of arguing but he will still be a product of Sepahan despite how they treated him. Regarding Karimi, I think he played 90 minutes in their last match. He will surely get more minutes with his new club then he would at Dinamo Zagreb. If he doesn't get playing time until the end of the season, he should considering moving to a different league or come back to Sepahan.

Comment

Again warmed the bench this week. Anyway he have plenty of better DM options, at this point, Kamal Kamyabinia, Nourafkan and Omid Ebrahimi are better than this guy. Cheshmi also looked promising before his injury.

Comment

You can keep going on for 3 more weeks of arguing but he will still be a product of Sepahan despite how they treated him. Regarding Karimi, I think he played 90 minutes in their last match. He will surely get more minutes with his new club then he would at Dinamo Zagreb. If he doesn't get playing time until the end of the season, he should considering moving to a different league or come back to Sepahan.
                You can argue till next month but Azmoun is not a product of Sepahan. He was a hostage there. You guys can not take credit for him.

Comment

You can argue till next month but Azmoun is not a product of Sepahan. He was a hostage there. You guys can not take credit for him.
                  I may support perspolis but that is very loosely and to be honest at the moment I dislike the way the club is going about it's business and also I dislike Branko, BUT, every thread I go on where sepahan fans are commenting it just always seems like whining and excuses. Its a bad look to be honest. I agree with your point 100%.

Comment

He was already a part of nonahalan U13 and U15 NTs when he joined Sepahan
                    I think you might be mistaking football with volleyball.

Anyways, why are you stubbornly trying to say something that you don't even know about?! Azmoun said he was not happy with being in Sepahan because of lack of playing time and money problems. Has he even mentioned where he was developed? (since you seem to know)! He was in Sepahan for 3 years since he was 15! 3 years, is a very long time for a player at that age! You really get to learn how to play football properly if you are coached well. Because even the best talent in the world can not end up in Europe without proper training! and no... I don't think Oghab Gonbad can make you go to Europe either! You need professional training at a young age and he got that in Sepahan!

Everyone here is telling you he's a product of Sepahan and just because you heard him say something and for the sake of the argument you don't wanna give up! Think a bit instead of being so stubborn man.

Comment

^ Azmoun was part of nonahalan NT team u12 and u14 (football). He mentioned this himself. Listen to his video on 90tv when he said he was neglected by Sepahan staffs and only one person was good to him, Mr. Saket. He said he left Sepahan several times and even once practiced with his own football trainers in Gonbad for 6 months. It is obvious he didn't spend too much time with Sepahan team and if it wasn't for his parents and his own pedigree scoring many goals in an international youth competition in Russia, he couldn't get the offer from Rubin Kazan. He was very lucky there was a good Turkmen coach in Rubin and himself being a Turkmen had a natural connection. If you think about the chances, you will see he was damn lucky to escape Sepahan and to go to Russia and beat the odds. How many people do you know to have such a chance? That is why I don't give any credit to Sepahan for Azmoun's case. You can count Ali Karimi, Hajsafi and many more youth product of Sepahan but not Azmoun. My argument is based on facts and Azmoun's quotations, and not based on my personal agenda to make my favorite club look good.

Majority of people who repeat your view about Azmoun, are Sepahan fans. Anyway, let us not ruin this thread any more. Please comment in Azmoun thread if you want to continue.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-06-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Whatever you say man. Lets give PP credit for Azmoun becoming who he is today then.

Comment

Whatever you say man. Lets give PP credit for Azmoun becoming who he is today then.
                          Funny you say that. I would actually give Persepolis more credit then Sepahan in the development of Azmoun. He trained with the club during the winter break when he was at Rubin and I can assure you he was treated with much more respect and helped much more than at Sepahan (even though he spent 3 years there).

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Funny you say that. I would actually give Persepolis more credit then Sepahan in the development of Azmoun.
                            hahaha so that's the whole reason behind being so stubborn about this! You just want to give the credit to Perspolis for a winter break training! Jeez...

Comment

Afarin 100 afarin 1300 afarin hala dast dast dast. I like PP fans, they never fail to make me laugh

Comment

Benched again today, no playing time!

Comment

Working...
                                X