No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a reason someone like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL and had a short stop in our league manage to score 20 goals in Greece league despite being over 30 years old. To me Greece League outside Olympia, Panathina, AEK, PAOK is waste of time for players in mid 20s, i can live with Panionios base on recent years performance, and i don't mind older players such as Masoud there, but totally against seeing someone like Ehsan and Taremi at almost the peak of their career there. We are talking about two of local league best products.
    You either joins such a league in someone like Shekari's age or late of career which is the case of Masoud.
    JB is perfect example, joined NEC at around 19, playing for a top 5-6 teams in Holland now and next stop after WC should be much better team and league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      There is a reason someone like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL and had a short stop in our league manage to score 20 goals in Greece league despite being over 30 years old. To me Greece League outside Olympia, Panathina, AEK, PAOK is waste of time for players in mid 20s, i can live with Panionios base on recent years performance, and i don't mind older players such as Masoud there, but totally against seeing someone like Ehsan and Taremi at almost the pick of their career there. We are talking about two of local league best products.
      You either joins such a league in someone like Shekari's age or late of career which is the case of Masoud.

JB is perfect example, joined NEC at around 19, playing for a top 5-6 teams in Holland now and next stop after WC should be much better team and league.
      Luca Toni flopped in UAE, top scorer in Serie A two years later.

UAE league > Serie A

by this logic. To further put things into perspective, Ansarifard hasn't been as good in Greece as he has in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        Luca Toni flopped in UAE, top scorer in Serie A two years later.
        UAE league > Serie A
        by this logic. To further put things into perspective, Ansarifard hasn't been as good in Greece as he has in Iran
        Luca Toni flopped? He was there for less than even half season until he got the offer from Fiorentina and even with that he scored 4-5 goals in league and ACL for Al-Nasr before moving to Serie A. Talking about Ansarifard, he struggled in Spain II but he was good enough in Greece to earn a contract with a top two traditional clubs there.

Comment

There is a reason someone like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL and had a short stop in our league manage to score 20 goals in Greece league despite being over 30 years old. To me Greece League outside Olympia, Panathina, AEK, PAOK is waste of time for players in mid 20s, i can live with Panionios base on recent years performance, and i don't mind older players such as Masoud there, but totally against seeing someone like Ehsan and Taremi at almost the pick of their career there. We are talking about two of local league best products.

Completely agree!

and talking about Jahanbakhsh...... in terms of progress and club switches, he's probably been the smartest and most on track players we have.

He's soon 24 and after the WC he'll be around 25. Best period and mature as a football player. If he already plays for a team like AZ, he could go to a big team in a much better league if he impresses in the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Completely agree!
            and talking about Jahanbakhsh...... in terms of progress and club switches, he's probably been the smartest and most on track players we have.
            He's soon 24 and after the WC he'll be around 25. Best period and mature as a football player. If he already plays for a team like AZ, he could go to a big team in a much better league if he impresses in the WC!
            JB seems like a kid who has a plan, not the most talented player but good kid with lots of determination and tbh that is all matter, remind me of Daei and Vahid Hashemian. The day Vahid joined Hamburg i remember people was laughing and saying who? Vahid Hashemian? Look at the career he had in Europe. Again not the most talented striker, Daei is another example.
            I played football with someone who was with Daei in university football team, the guy was saying Daei was staying half an hour more than everyone to practice some stuffs and he was our most famous player back to the time(Daei was playing at Taksirani in Tehran 2nd division) so he didn't need to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I feel bad for him - he finally made it into the starting squad and did well, yet he knows his position is very competitive. He is probably desperate to play in Europe, but doesn't have the right passport to open doors.
              You hit the nail right on the head at the end. The biggest reason Australia has a bunch of average players in European teams is because they all have a European (EU Country) passport through their grandparents being European.

Iranians don't, and that's why only our proven players can move to Europe.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

JB seems like a kid who has a plan, not the most talented player but good kid with lots of determination and tbh that is all matter, remind me of Daei and Vahid Hashemian. The day Vahid joined Hamburg i remember people was laughing and saying who? Vahid Hashemian? Look at the career he had in Europe. Again not the most talented striker, Daei is another example.
                  I played football with someone who was with Daei in university football team, the guy was saying Daei was staying half an hour more than everyone to practice some stuffs and he was our most famous player back to the time(Daei was playing at Taksirani in Tehran 2nd division) so he didn't need to do that.
                  I agree. Talent is over-rated, at least compared to attitude and determination. Iran has seen many super-talented footbalists who should have been world-class stars, if not for attitude and determination. On the other Hand, Daei, not exactly a talented or natural player, succeeded based on his grit and determination.

By the way, the same is true about intelligence and academic success!! High IQ is over-rated. High determination is the key.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Where is this guy playing at the moment? Can't find it anywhere on the internet..

Comment

He was in Iran as of July 2nd at a private training facility/gym. No sign of him in dinamo zagreb,, they have had preseason camp and already began EL qualifiers ( had one today) .

Good news he is a guarantee to remain if europe if teams offer for him. He will only return to iran if there are no firm offers.

Comment

He seems to have fallen off the radar...

Comment

The league already started and he is in Isfahan!

Comment

rofl Chaos, Sardar part 2.

Comment

He is sorta opposite version of V. Nikbakht/Amiri sorta footballer.
                              He has good vision, positioning, game intellect & composure but seemingly lacks the strength, tenacity & the physicality to play high level EU football, especially so in fast or highly physical leagues such as Eastern EU block countries or lower division English football & such. Especially so as a DM...!
                              He should target leagues like Eredivisie or Spanish segunda or such more technical than physical leagues.

Comment

Did this guy quit football? What the Hell is going on. Hopefully he's practicing with Zobahan or Sepahan

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X