Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Ali Karimi joined Dinamo's farm team on loan until the end of the season. Lokomotiva are currently ranked 6th in the 1. NHL.

http://www.nogometplus.net/index.php...lio-kajzericu/

^ League Mahalate Croatia hast mage migi farm team? I am just sorry for Karimi. He could help Sepahan a lot in second half season.

It shows not all European transfers end up well. Sepahani players are bad luck in Europe.
    1. Moharam Navidkia in Bochum got seriously injured that overshadowed his career
    2. Ehsan Hajisafi in FSV Frankfurt got relegated to 3rd division despite his effort to lift the team. (it was his poor decision choosing this team)
    3. Ali Karimi jr in Dinamo Zagreb didn't get anything other than bench warming specially after Kranjcar resigned.

Edit: Corrected the name of Moharam.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      ^ League Mahalate Croatia hast mage migi farm team? I am just sorry for Karimi. He could help Sepahan a lot in second half season. It shows not all European transfers end up well. Sepahani players are bad luck in Europe.

1. Rasoul Navidkia in Bochum got seriously injured that overshadowed his career
      2. Ehsan Hajisafi in FSV Frankfurt got relegated to 3rd division despite his effort to lift the team. (it was his poor decision choosing this team)
      3. Ali Karimi jr in Dinamo Zagreb didn't get anything other than bench warming specially after Kranjcar resigned.
      It's in Croatian first division.

By farm team he means that they frequently loan out players there to get playing time.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ League Mahalate Croatia hast mage migi farm team? I am just sorry for Karimi. He could help Sepahan a lot in second half season. It shows not all European transfers end up well. Sepahani players are bad luck in Europe.

sepahan are a mess right now. He is at a solid croatian team, that are known to develop dinamo's bench players into starters, and then join back with dinamo in 6 months-1 year and start in all games and europa league/ champions league. Most of dinamo's current roster, including their captain, and nearly all of their croatian players, have played for at least a year with lokomotiva.

Comment

Rasoul never joined Bochum. Interesting how you left off Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Rasoul never joined Bochum. Interesting how you left off Sardar Azmoun.
            My bad I meant Moharam.

Azmoun was hostage at Sepahan. Listen to his interviews with 90tv before he became famous in Rubin. Same story is happening with Shekari at Zob Ahan. I never consider Azmoun a Sep player because he has no history in Sepahan. Please stop taking credit.

Comment

My bad I meant Moharam.

Azmoun was hostage at Sepahan. Listen to his interviews with 90tv before he became famous in Rubin. Same story is happening with Shekari at Zob Ahan. I never consider Azmoun a Sep player because he has no history in Sepahan. Please stop taking credit.
              LOL how could you say Sepahan doesn't get the credit? He played in the clubs youth sides for 3-4 years prior to going to Russia how can you take that away from them? This kind of mentality is that cancer that plagues our football in that you're failing to acknowledge any kind of significance in youth development. If anything Sepahan deserves as much credit as any team he has played for so far for paving the way and putting emphasis on his development and many other big footballers in our country
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Some people think footballers are born into footballers and they suddenly become footballers when they sign a contract with a senior club and their names get widespread!

Sepahan has got the best youth development in Iran, from which Navidkia came out! and yes, so did Azmoun!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Some people think footballers are born into footballers and they suddenly become footballers when they sign a contract with a senior club and their names get widespread!

Sepahan has got the best youth development in Iran, from which Navidkia came out! and yes, so did Azmoun!
                  Sepahan's is good, but is not as good as Foolad. No team has produced as many players as them in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    LOL how could you say Sepahan doesn't get the credit? He played in the clubs youth sides for 3-4 years prior to going to Russia how can you take that away from them? This kind of mentality is that cancer that plagues our football in that you're failing to acknowledge any kind of significance in youth development. If anything Sepahan deserves as much credit as any team he has played for so far for paving the way and putting emphasis on his development and many other big footballers in our country
                    Watch this link. Kholaseye sohbatash aslan to Sepahan bahash khoob ta nakardan 6 mah vel karde boode rafte Gorgan tamrin mikarde. Poole gharardadesho nemidadan. Ejare khoone ham ke bayad midadan nemidadan. Sahab khoone miomade soraghe Sardaro madaresh shaki bood. Khodeshon pool midadan. mige Sepahan tamrin mikardam pas raft mikardam bejaye pishraft dige as zaboone khodesh darin mishnavid dar morede Sepahan chi mige. Eftezah bahash raftar kardan onam vel karde rafte Rubin Kazan.

Min 8:48 - 9:48 listen what he says about Sepahan. Again he talks about Sepahan in 17:36 to 18:38

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    1. Foolad has the best football academy not Sepahan but Sepahan is good in youth development as well.

2. Both Navid Kia are from Sepahan and no debate here.

3. Azmoun was a part of Sep youth team but he was discovered earlier and his own brilliant caused him to shine in that Russian competition and youth NTs otherwise, he would have been bench warmer for long time before shining in PGPL. Listen how Sep treated Azmoun that he didn't want to go to much details. His father saved him by sending him to Rubin Kazan. Iranian football is unhealthy and corrupt specially in youth level. (SS academy is an example and all other academies more or less are the same)

Comment

My bad I meant Moharam.

Ok. Sorry. Just give the credit to PP then. LOL

Comment

Since we are talking about youth academy. Anyone know if Kia Academy will be a feeder to the likes of Foolad and Sepahan youth academy? Or will he be training the players till they are in their 17-18 to be picked up by senior teams in Iran and abroad?
                        Also their next game is this Friday. You guys think AK will feature?
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Watch this link. Kholaseye sohbatash aslan to Sepahan bahash khoob ta nakardan 6 mah vel karde boode rafte Gorgan tamrin mikarde. Poole gharardadesho nemidadan. Ejare khoone ham ke bayad midadan nemidadan. Sahab khoone miomade soraghe Sardaro madaresh shaki bood. Khodeshon pool midadan. Eftezah bahash raftar kardan onam vel karde rafte Rubin Kazan.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAyTqHaWw0
                          Min 8:48 - 948 listen what he says about Sepahan. Again he talks about Sepahan in 17:36 to 18:38

1. Foolad has the best football academy not Sepahan but Sepahan is good in youth development as well.

Both Navid Kia are from Sepahan and no debate here. Azmoun was a part of Sep youth team but he was discovered earlier and his own brilliant caused him to shine otherwise, he would have been bench warmer for long time before shining in PGPL. Listen how Sep treated Azmoun that he doesn't want to go to much details. His father saved him by sending him to Rubin Kazan. Iranian football is dirty and corrupt specially in youth level.
                          If he was discovered that early and he was that good why didn't the Tehran giants buy him? Because Sepahan under Saket had scouts all over the country and brought in the young kids with room to grow while other clubs were sitting on their asses and buying already developed players. Unfortunately Sepahan is turning into them lately with their weak management.

Comment

[/B]
                            Ok. Sorry. Just give the credit to PP then. LOL
                            Why should I ? PP is not good in academy level and barely we see someone coming like Taherkhani, Moharami, ... from Persepolis youth level. PP and SS are good stepping stage for extra ordinary talents to experience high level of football Iran and get famous. Foolad and Sepahan doesn't have PP or SS fan base or showroom
                            If he was discovered that early and he was that good why didn't the Tehran giants buy him? Because Sepahan under Saket had scouts all over the country and brought in the young kids with room to grow while other clubs were sitting on their asses and buying already developed players. Unfortunately Sepahan is turning into them lately with their weak management.
                            He was already a part of nonahalan U13 and U15 NTs when he joined Sepahan and he told he came to Sepahan because of Saket but other than him nobody helped Azmoun and he was neglected. (He was in Esfahan from 2011 until 2013 when he joined Rubin Kazan). Nesfe in modat ham ya ba team tamrin nemikarde ya moshkel dashte.

This shows Saket was a good youth scout but Sepahan managers and academy coaches didn't care that much after they signed these youth players. Hamechi zado bande to iran moteasefane va onhayi ke liaghatesho daran kamtar forsat peyda mikonan khodeshono neshon bedan. I can tell you Sepahan top managers (modire bashgah va dasyarash) have been always douche bags as long as I can remember.

Comment

Don't waste your time bro, this isn't even worth a discussion. Anyone with an ounce of familiarity of football and common sense knows that youth development is one of the biggest contributions to a players career. Footballers all over the world are very gifted but it's about the foundation that is layed out and the proper coaching and development of these players that separates the best from the rest. Just listen to Mahdavikia or Hashemians comments in any of their interviews on this topic they've made in the last few years. Fortunately financial treatment (especially for a youth player) has absolutely nothing to do with the players development on the field as a footballer. Sepahan's track record of producing great players in recent years speaks for itself. The only club that I can think of that might have them beat is Pas but we all know their horror story and maybe Foolad but that's even a push IMO.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X