Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,413 Times in 940 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I feel bad for him - he finally made it into the starting squad and did well, yet he knows his position is very competitive. He is probably desperate to play in Europe, but doesn't have the right passport to open doors.
    You hit the nail right on the head at the end. The biggest reason Australia has a bunch of average players in European teams is because they all have a European (EU Country) passport through their grandparents being European.

Iranians don't, and that's why only our proven players can move to Europe.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlepersia17 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,497 Times in 3,032 Posts
    Any update?
    Follow PFDC's Twitter Account: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    JB seems like a kid who has a plan, not the most talented player but good kid with lots of determination and tbh that is all matter, remind me of Daei and Vahid Hashemian. The day Vahid joined Hamburg i remember people was laughing and saying who? Vahid Hashemian? Look at the career he had in Europe. Again not the most talented striker, Daei is another example.
    I played football with someone who was with Daei in university football team, the guy was saying Daei was staying half an hour more than everyone to practice some stuffs and he was our most famous player back to the time(Daei was playing at Taksirani in Tehran 2nd division) so he didn't need to do that.
    I agree. Talent is over-rated, at least compared to attitude and determination. Iran has seen many super-talented footbalists who should have been world-class stars, if not for attitude and determination. On the other Hand, Daei, not exactly a talented or natural player, succeeded based on his grit and determination.

By the way, the same is true about intelligence and academic success!! High IQ is over-rated. High determination is the key.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nisfejahan For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Members who have read this thread : 312

You do not have permission to view the list of names.