Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all started back when we beat Russia in UAE. They realized we are no ordinary Asian team. Btw that team was Managed by Mansourian.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Hilarious how EZA just called his teammate nigger on instagram lolololol don't think Iranians get it

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        Hilarious how EZA just called his teammate nigger on instagram lolololol don't think Iranians get it
        I just saw the clip - I'm dying

Comment

^Wtf.. I gotta see that.. He's lucky he's not in the spotlight or else this would have major consequences for him. Very stupid of him to say something like that.

His Instagram is private though.

Comment

Not funny at all.

The equivalent of one of his teammates calling Saeid a suicide bomber.

Comment

This guy..

I remember talking to an old advisor of him and he was explaining how he was a good kid at heart, but was really childish and only thinking about 'female genitals', this & that. Which might be pretty normal as he was a teen, but problem was that it seemed that he was encouraged by his pops or whatever, so might not have the smartest male figures around him in terms of educating him on values unfortunately. With that being said; still want him to win in life.

Comment

I can't find the clip on his Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I can't find the clip on his Instagram.
                  He removed it.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Not funny at all.

The equivalent of one of his teammates calling Saeid a suicide bomber.
                    Dude, don't be so serious.
                    funny in a sense that he probably doesn't know the background behind it and says it just cause he's heard it on MTv.

Comment

Don't forget he's in russia, they are racist af towards blacks. He's probably ignorant and doesn't know what he did.

Comment

funny in a sense that he probably doesn't know the background behind it and says it just cause he's heard it on MTv.
                        Still doesn't mean it's funny.
                        He's not 14 anymore. Comes a time when you should educate yourself on the world, especially when you're a public figure and a professional footballer.

Comment

Idk what world you people live in but by no means is dropping the word nigger funny, a joke, nor acceptable and if you're trying to defend it you should be ashamed of yourself. Had he said it the way rappers or every day black ppl use it and say "nigga" then it wouldn't be a big deal. And yes, for those of you who don't know there is a very, very big difference in changing the ending of that word.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Idk what world you people live in but by no means is dropping the word nigger funny, a joke, nor acceptable and if you're trying to defend it you should be ashamed of yourself. Had he said it the way rappers or every day black ppl use it and say "nigga" then it wouldn't be a big deal. And yes, for those of you who don't know there is a very, very big difference in changing the ending of that word.
                            Even then it still wouldn't have been acceptable in his situation. If he played in a big club and said that, he would be screwed.

Comment

What your describing is ignorance , which isn't funny either.

Well at least he's removed it, so he knows what he did was wrong.

Suarez got a 10 match suspension for saying that exact word.

Comment

Guys, seriously you need to chill. When I said "don't be so serious" or my original post of saying "funny"should not be taken out of context although I can see that in PFDC world/text world, it could and often times will be.
                                You know when it's so sad that it's actually funny? Mocking ... Or when I said "don't be so serious" as in: guys chill, I'm not endorsing racism ...
                                to his defense he said "ma nigga" ... which is frequently misused or used - however you wanna call it - as in he's "close friends l"and they may even call him that ... who knows. Is it right? I don't know what the context is but generally no.

Comment

Working...
                                X