Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anzhi were better than rubin for most of the game. Unfortunate. But nevertheless I can see jsut by this game they are a decent team, and ezatolahi will fit in well there. Just really unlucky today.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      That was not a red card.
      He was going for the ball
      And it barely hit the other guys foot.

This ref is fucking retarded, I've been watching how he awards fouls.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      just tuned in after the first half to see the goal..!

i agree during the first half i noticed the same thing with the retarded ref calling and carding some very questionable challenges..! his first yellow card was one such where the player ran into him and he got the yellow..!!

still Saeid shoulda been smart enough to notice such behavior by the ref and adjust his risky play accordingly and not recieve his marching orders..!! had he been in the game, most likely he woulda been the man marking the goal scorer and the defender who got beat on the goal woulda been able to stay in the box..!!

i think he will be back in the starting lineup after the suspension as the team doesnt seem to have enough quality alternatives ..?

Comment

True. And yeah, they don't have many good midfielders.

I have yet to see such a wimpy ref in RPL before.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Its fine hes young and its normal for CMs of big size to get sent off when they are young. Im happy he made this mistake here as opposed to against Qatar. Mistakes foster learning experiences.

Comment

^ second that. He is super physical which is good he just needs better judgement call. He committed a few really silly, unnecessary fouls against Qatar in dangerous areas so this was a good reminder for him not to do it again. A good learning experience for him (hopefully)
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

video of the red card against Rubin:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What was the ref smoking?

Comment

Suddenly I find having an experienced player like Teymourian as an alternative on the bench soooo valuable!

Comment

Full Interview recently conducted with Saied:

"Midfielder "Anji" Said Ezatolahi: Carlos Queiroz advised to go first to "Rostov", and then to "Anji"

Snowy Petersburg, upgrade Ronaldo, Arash and Ushanka - in an interview with the mysterious Iranian "Sport Day by Day"

Said Ezatolahi modestly sits down in a chair opposite. According to the behavior of a tall guy, you can not say that a few hours ago complicated talks about the extension of his contract with Rostov and the rent in Anji ended. He can speak with journalists in Farsi, English or Spanish. We stop on the second option, and Sayid jokingly notices that he may someday give an interview in difficult Russian. But ... "How are you?", "Hello", "How is the weather?" - this is for today everything.

To "Anji" there will always be a special interest

- By the way, in your homeland, in Iran, what question about Russia is most often asked?
                    - How much there is snow and how many degrees of cold, when we play. I answer that Russia is big, and it's not cold everywhere - here in Rostov, for example, the weather was almost like in Iran. I hope that it is the same in Dagestan.

- And they know about "Anji" in Iran, they ask?
                    - Oh sure. In my country, they love football and follow all the news. To tell the truth, more often from commands asked about "Anji", after all here played Eto'o, Roberto Carlos, Diarra. Now there will always be a special interest. Eto'o, by the way, came to the boys here to collect. It is a pity that I was away on the extension of the contract at the time. I know that he wished everyone success. It's nice and important for the players. Of course, now is not the time: the club has a lot of changes, but "Anji" has potential, and I hope that I will show good football, I will help my team and I will please the fans.

- Training in Alexander Grigoryan in "Anji" special?
                    - I would not say that, because classes at the training camps always seem heavy, although they seem to be the same in all the teams. As usual, preparation. Our task is to win an important match with Ufa after the break. In the standings, you must try to rise higher. It will not be easy, but in "Anji" the good guys have gathered - both as football players and as people.

- Your agent voiced the position: "Said goes where he will receive playing time."
                    - Yes, this is the main reason why I wanted to go now to "Anji". In "Rostov" I could sit quietly and go out for every match for a maximum of 15-20 minutes, but this is not for me. I want to play more. Now in "Anji" a good situation for me, I hope that I will help them. And "I wish Rostov to have everything in Europe and in the championship.

- Did you follow the matches of the Europa League against Sparta?
                    - Yes, I was very happy that the team confidently won 4: 0 at home. Now, however, the task will be much more difficult, but Manchester United can be held. "Rostov" met with the "Bavaria", "Atletico", so this is not the first difficult opponent, and it is not difficult to correctly tune in to fight in matches.

- A game of "Zenith" and "Krasnodar" watched?
                    - Not completely, only goals and dangerous moments. The results are different, but they do not change the facts: both Zenit and Krasnodar are very strong teams, and I think that in any leading league they would not be lost. These are teams with a good future.

Paul Pogba - great motivation

- Tell us about your hometown of Anzali.
                    - This is a city of football fans on the shore of the Caspian Sea. All our residents love football with all their hearts. I think that somewhere it is similar to the hometown of "Anji", and territorially they are near. So fans from Iran can swim across the Caspian Sea to cheer for me (laughs).

- Anzali in Iran is also called the capital of caviar.
                    - Yes, we have a lot of caviar there. But, honestly, I do not eat it. Do not like it at all. Once I tried in my childhood and realized that I do not want more.

- Are you from the dynasty of football players?
                    - Yes, my father and my uncle played soccer professionally. Both played for the club of my city - "Malavan". In Iran, "Malavan" is considered a big team - they twice became champions. And I'm very proud that I also managed to play for my own club, because this is a dream for all football players from Anzali.

- Did your father influence the choice of your profession?
                    - It's so that he strictly said that you need to be a football player, there was, of course. So first I tried myself in volleyball, basketball. But somewhere at the age of ten finally settled on football. I'm glad that it happened.

- In Dagestan, as in Iran, the national sport is free-style wrestling. Therefore, they often joke that a boy can be given football only after he definitely will not get into the fight (laughs).
                    - We in the country also say so, but I have a special case - there were no plans at all. Dagestan and Iran are similar, because both there and the main population are Muslims, and this is important for my heart. And about the traditions of the struggle in Iran, it is true, one can talk a lot. In recent years, the situation has changed a little, and now the interest between wrestling and football is divided equally. Sometimes even football wins. But this is because now in wrestling the situation is not very good - there is already no such a large base as before, not all countries develop a struggle in their own country. I worry about this sport, I follow it, and it's unfortunate that they lost a little position, because as long as I can remember, Iran has always been associated with the victories of wrestlers in the championships and the Olympic Games. We must help them to stay. They are very important for our country.

- Sports dynasties - part of Iranian culture?
                    - Yes, but it is more the cult of the family: you grow up, you see the fascination of the father and you want to be the same. Serdar Azmun, by the way, also has a dynasty in sports - his father professionally played volleyball, and he was fond of them before he stopped on football.

- What were your father's football idols and what are yours?
                    - The hero of his father was always Zinedine Zidane, "Great Zidane", as his father called him. And I have among the Iranian players the idol was the player of our national team Karim Basheri, and in general in the world - Paul Pogba. Now I am equal to him, and I chose my peer specially - this is an excellent motivation.

- Football academies in Iran - what are they? Are they similar to Russian or European?
                    "They will be similar, because now they want to seriously address this issue: the Iranian president decided to introduce the same systems for the selection of talented children, which are practiced in the strongest football countries. It's a long process, and coaches are looking for ready players right now, because everyone wants cups and awards. But if we do not engage in academies and boarding schools, then we will not have such a result as in Russia, when in each club the main part is played by their pupils. In Iran, only such large clubs as Fulad and Esthegel have their own boarding schools, where talented boys from all over the country gather - they are engaged entirely in the football program and, I think, soon many of them will be players of the national team. I hope that such a system will be implemented in clubs throughout the country. And in Malavan, too. Now it's just like a school: I worked out - went home.

Keirush and Berdyev are great people!

- They say that "Malavan" is perhaps the hottest fans in all of Iran.
                    - True. They are like Greek and Turkish fans because of their obsession with their team. Without exaggeration, they love "Malavan" and live it. They are like the heart of the club. Very strong support. I made my debut in the Iranian league Pro, in our arena, at the age of sixteen in a match against serious rival of "Esthelyla", and if my first step was not in front of our fans and not at home, then who knows how everything would turn out.

- And did not add a torsid of additional mandrake? Still the responsibility ...
                    "It's impossible to be even more nervous than I was then (laughs)." Before the game I experienced and thought all the time: "And if I make a mistake and be ashamed of everyone?" But as soon as I stepped out onto the field, I forgot everything at once. Even the rostrum did not hear, only saw the flags and how they support us. I remember after the whistle the feeling was as if immediately grown up, became big and grown up. For an hour and a half (laughs). Maybe because my biggest dream since childhood was to play for Malavan, and I did not even believe that it would come true when I was only sixteen.

- After the World Cup in the age category U17, you were showered with invitations - "Atletico Paranaense", "Lugano", "Besiktas" and finally "Ruby". Why then did not transfer to the Russian team?
                    - I thought about it, but just a couple of weeks after the ruby ​​came the proposal from Madrid "Atletico". It was a great chance - they do not miss this. I agreed to go immediately, reconciled the details with Malavan, and I moved to Spain. This time for me was a wonderful school and experience.

- There were no difficulties with the transfer? A couple of years before that, your colleague Karim Ansarifardi could not move to Borussia.
                    - No, my case was different. I do not know why it did not happen in the case of Karim, but the transfers of Iranian football players to Europe are common. If only the matter does not concern the time when it is necessary to go into the army on the compulsory military service.

- And for football players too?
                    - Oh sure. I am now a student, but as a trainee, I will have to pass in my country a mandatory 18 months of army service. There are no exceptions. There is a moment that if you are playing for an Iranian club at that time, then you go to the army in parallel. But as for the foreign contracts, I do not know yet.

- In 2015, Said Ezatolahi from the youth "Atletico" connect to the training of the main team ...
                    - Yes, and it was generally unbelievable: just at that time the adult team was on the rise, on the victorious courage, there was a great atmosphere. I felt very happy that I was training under the guidance of the great Simeone. He's just a great person and a great coach. Many people ask if he is so demanding and fanatical of the result. I do not even know how to respond. Simeon on television and at games - it's the outside, what he shows everyone. And the inner one is the way we saw him: he was always very kind, talked with the young, helped with advice. It was clear how he was worrying for all the players of the team, regardless of their status.

- In that lineup there were a few more players who were once considered, like you, geeks: Torres, Arda Turan ...
                    - For me, each of them was in general ... space. But in training they managed to do so that the difference ceased to feel. It was a big family, and they seemed to take you to their place. Everyone supported, joked, no division into groups and relationships from the outset. The stars emphasized that everyone who is on the field is very important. At first I was nervous when I saw Carrasco, Gaby, Thiago walking in pairs with me ... They pass the passes, and we must not be mistaken. But the tension passed quickly, because the guys began to support with phrases, conversations, and very quickly stopped thinking about something other than training.

- Upon termination of the contract with "Atletico" you received proposals for its extension, transfers to Getafe or Rostov. Why did they choose the last, Russian version?
                    - Because of Kurban Berdiyev. He was interested in me even before moving to Madrid, and now he headed "Rostov". In Spain, you could stay and try to prove yourself to be a game in the first division, but went to Russia, because he knew that Berdiyev was a great coach and his team would play well in both European and domestic tournaments. He was interested in me, and in fact "Rostov" was a good choice. The coach of our national team Carlos Queiroz advised us to go to Russia for experience. He, incidentally, and now gave advice to move to "Anji" to play as much as possible. I listen to his recommendations - he is for the players of the national team as a wise senior.

- Can you compare the coaching styles of Keirush and Berdiyev?
                    - Probably, somewhere near, because both thoroughly disassemble football. They have certain, sometimes very high requirements in training and games, but outside the field, Keirush and Berdyev are simply excellent people. Both were very kind to me, helped and helped in my career.

The most difficult thing in Russia is the language

- How did you get the move to Russia? Azmun just a week later called the whole family to him, because he could not do without them.
                    - (Smiles.) It is really very difficult for us to live alone in another country, because the Iranians are very family people. But it was much easier for me than for Serdar, because up to Rostov I lived a whole year alone in Spain. So, it can be said, was more familiar. Although the family often visited me - it was always a holiday, joyful days.

- Have you been friends with Azmun for a long time?
                    - With the U19 team. We met in the Iranian team and became good friends. I'm very happy that he has such a good career now.

- From Russian players with whom managed to make friends?
                    - With Soslan Dzhanayev and Bukharov. They are great guys!

- I wonder what you remember about your first visit to Russia? This was long before the "Rostov". At the age of 14, you came with your team to the Granatkin Cup.
                    - Yes, Petersburg. Everything was fine, except that he could not bring himself to go out of the hotel - it was terribly cold. And I heard a lot that the city is very beautiful, but looked at it under the snow from the window of the room (laughs).

- I wonder, you, like most Iranians, love music and play on any musical instrument?
                    - I really like music very much and listen to it a lot, but I'm completely untalented: I do not sing and I can not do anything on instruments. But in general, we have a musical people. Everyone knows our singer Arash for example ...

- In Russia, he is known for the song "Beautiful girl, I like you very much!" Do you like girls in Russia?
                    - I try not to pay attention and not to think about it. I came to play football (smiling).

- Did personal fans greet you in Russia?
                    - I know that there are Iranian diasporas in many cities. I saw the flag of Iran in the stands and in St. Petersburg, and in Moscow, when we played against Rostov against Spartak and Dynamo. It is very pleasant that my compatriots are ill for me.

- And what of the dishes of Iranian cuisine would be recommended as a visiting card of their homeland? And what kind of music?
                    - It's easy with music - everyone knows it is Arash. And from the kitchen I recommend to try everything a little. But you have to start with kebab kubide.

- In your spare time you ...
                    - I listen to music. I'm playing the console. Read books. Or watch a movie.

- FIFA or PES?
                    - FIFA, Madrid "Real". I have an upgrade there for Ronaldo (laughs).

- Cinema - Hollywood or Bollywood?
                    - Not that and not another. Iranian cinema. And I like Hollywood actors Johnny Depp.

- What presents from Russia do you bring home to your relatives?
                    - Russian hats. They call us that in Iran. These are ... with big twists. No, not a hat, another name. Now he remembered - "Ashka" (pronounces in Russian).

- What is the most difficult in Russia?
                    - Russian language. Of course the language.

http://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/p...-zatem-v-anzhi

Comment

I adore that interview

Comment

- In Russia, he is known for the song "Beautiful girl, I like you very much!" Do you like girls in Russia?
                        - I try not to pay attention and not to think about it. I came to play football (smiling).

Smiling
                        “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

The only reason to play in Russia or do ANYTHING in Russia must be girls unless you are homosexual which I love btw (the more gays the more girls for me) lol

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                            The only reason to play in Russia or do ANYTHING in Russia must be girls unless you are homosexual which I love btw (the more gays the more girls for me) lol
                            Or because Rostov is the only team that is giving our youth opportunities.

Same as Osasuna years ago with Nekounam and Shojaei.

Comment

Kurban Berdyev is now the vice-president of FC Rostov, so hopefully he can use his influence to bring more talented players from Iran.

Comment

I guarantee you guys that because ezatollahi, azmoun, and Mohammad I have all been great buys for RPL, that RPL teams are watching Iranian talents closely and will buy them.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X