• Show
Clear All

subbed out 70'

Comment

How did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        How did he play?
        awful kiri cold conditions and choppy game but he looked his TM usual pretty solid to me throughout..! seems to be in a bit more attacking role than DM..!? also appeared to be the official FK taker of his team ?and sent through couple of sumptuous FKs which didnt really get the connection it deserved in the opponent's box. had a couple of good through-balls, kept asking his temmates to service him at his feet but by in large got ignored..!! had a goal-line saving effort of sort early on, was just about the only one in his team than didnt seem to freak out with the ball at his feet wanting to quickly boot it forward..!
        his Team as i mentioned before the game seems full of younger players (like himself) and playing not so very organized and systemati, playing mostly kickNrush and the elementary Man to Man defense. . probably need an upgrade in coaching dept.?

Comment

LOL
          Do you remember that Russian fangirl, that took photos of Saeid and Sardar during the Rostov home games? Saeid asked his followers on Insta to block her.

I wonder what she has done to Saeid. She deactivated her Insta.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            LOL
            Do you remember that Russian fangirl, that took photos of Saeid and Sardar during the Rostov home games? Saeid asked his followers on Insta to block her.

I wonder what she has done to Saeid. She deactivated her Insta.
            These hoes ain't loyal.

I just checked his Insta, where does he say this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              These hoes ain't loyal.

I just checked his Insta, where does he say this?
              On his latest Insta story

Edit: He removed it lol
              I found it though

The funny thing is that Saeid claims that him and Sardar don't know her

Well, Saeid and Sardar took at least 2-3 pictures with her and lots of Saeid's in-action pictures were taken by this girl they don't know!!
              Last edited by 04041374; 03-03-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

She's a photographer for Rostov, she's at every home game. They have like 40 pictures together, yani chi I don't know her lol??

The girl is a babe tho

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  She's a photographer for Rostov, she's at every home game. They have like 40 pictures together, yani chi I don't know her lol??

The girl is a babe tho
                  Yani mullahaye moft khore joomhoori Islam mano tooye dardosar nandaz chonkeh eteghadate masgharato amal nakardam. He doesn't need the IR giving him and his family crap so it's only natural he takes action.

Comment

Probably showed her the Persian Kebab and now she's being an annoying LTR gold digger.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Smh Saeid Kabobesh ro kard toyeh darvazeh

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        Probably showed her the Persian Kebab and now she's being an annoying LTR gold digger.
                        The poor girl showed respect for Iran and painted her face with the Iran flag before the Syria game. Some of our own Hamvatans don't even consider themselves as Iranian.

Anyways, apparently Saeid's act made her cry and cough blood. What the hell, was it that necessary to hurt her feelings like that?

Last edited by 04041374; 03-04-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Did this nigga saeid rape her or what? But fr Guys let's keep this in the dl, mods please delete the entire thing, all we need is for certain ppl to get a whiff of this and ban saeid for showing her Persian kabob to anymore Russian joojehs permanently. And that would just be sad cuz I'm sure he's getting some real good u know what over there...

Comment

From the looks of it, she is most probably exaggerating the story by showing it with an Instagram post like that so that Saeid gets portrayed in a negative daylight. Ain't nothing but hoes and tricks...

Comment

The thing is, these crazy fangirls exist all over the globe. If Saeid, Sardar or whoever move to a big team, there will be even more fans, who will stalk and bother them on social media. Remember that crazy girl who started to cry when JB was about to leave NEC? The best thing a professional player could do is to ignore them and literally remove them from their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                From the looks of it, she is most probably exaggerating the story by showing it with an Instagram post like that so that Saeid gets portrayed in a negative daylight. Ain't nothing but hoes and tricks...
                                The Problem with this is a professional football player should never treat a fangirl like that..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X