Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017 - Page 18

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 1,797 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    He is still a benchwarmer for Anzhi as he was for Rostov, so there is basically no improvement.
    What is your definition of benchwarmer? He has played in every game that he was not suspended/injured for. Yes the past 2 games he has been a sub but he is still playing every game, at Rostov he would come in the 90th minute and play 4 minutes. He is 20 years old, the fact that he is getting actual game time every game (and not garbage time) is very good.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,637 Times in 3,547 Posts
    ^ yup and besides i think his contract is up this summer and he couldnt afford rotting away on Rostov bench all his last year..!

he didnt really impress all that much in his early features for Kachala, hence his minutes diminished after his suspension but generally, he is in a bit of a funk, form n fitness wise, even in TM and he really needs to pick things up in order to facilitate a decent move for himself this summer..!
    "In this Bright Future, You Can't Forget your Past"

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,219 Times in 7,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    What is your definition of benchwarmer? He has played in every game that he was not suspended/injured for. Yes the past 2 games he has been a sub but he is still playing every game, at Rostov he would come in the 90th minute and play 4 minutes. He is 20 years old, the fact that he is getting actual game time every game (and not garbage time) is very good.
    A benchwarmer is someone who doesn't start from the beginning of the game and often gets trash minutes at the end of the game (most varying from 10 - 15 minutes). To me, Saeid fits that profile. His stats on Transfermarkt confirm my statement, during the last 3 games he got 16 minutes playing time max. He is not a regular player which bothers me because Anzhi are bottom dwellers of the RPL, just above the relegation zone.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,119 Times in 821 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    A benchwarmer is someone who doesn't start from the beginning of the game and often gets trash minutes at the end of the game (most varying from 10 - 15 minutes). To me, Saeid fits that profile. His stats on Transfermarkt confirm my statement, during the last 3 games he got 16 minutes playing time max. He is not a regular player which bothers me because Anzhi are bottom dwellers of the RPL, just above the relegation zone.
    right but he as been given a chance. He started the first 2-3 games and played poorly ( I watched them all) then got a red card, then got a suspension for accumulation of yellows... Idk what your argument is, he isnt currently in good form enough to start for his team. Thats the bottom line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Members who have read this thread : 302

You do not have permission to view the list of names.