Clear All

Any videos?

Comment

Comment

Great
        That's 1 point in kachala's pocket , curtesy of ma nigga Saeed 😎
        That should earn him some extra minutes for next match

Comment

good thats more like it, he was aware and on the move to get there before the defender. Im sure he will pick it up too, he has all the talent necessary to be a good centre mid in europe. I think we are all guilty of getting too negative when our plays do poorly, and too positive when they do well. Karimi for example, ppl were saying how he is garbage, not getting any minutes, should come back to iran, etc ,etc. Now he is a starter for his team, just scored a game winning goal, and looks like a very important player for them. If you consider that players like Marko Pjaca (Juventus), sime vrsalijko(athletico madrid), kramaric (hoffenheim), and many mroe spent at least one full season with lokomitv before returning to dinamo as a starter, there is a good chance karimi will do the same.

Now for ezzat, he has been struggling in the last few months, no doubt about that. But he is very young, and with youth comes ups and downs. This is the time players learn how to be manage their form better, and are improving their skills all the time, even if we dont see it immediately on the pitch. I think he will probably get another string of starting matches before the season is out, and will return to rostov with a chance of establishing himself as a starter, or at least part time starter there. Good news is we have experienced guys always at the ready to take ezzatolahi and karimis spots if/when they are out of form in hajsafi and ebrahimi.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017

He is still a benchwarmer for Anzhi as he was for Rostov, so there is basically no improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              He is still a benchwarmer for Anzhi as he was for Rostov, so there is basically no improvement.
              What is your definition of benchwarmer? He has played in every game that he was not suspended/injured for. Yes the past 2 games he has been a sub but he is still playing every game, at Rostov he would come in the 90th minute and play 4 minutes. He is 20 years old, the fact that he is getting actual game time every game (and not garbage time) is very good.

Comment

^ yup and besides i think his contract is up this summer and he couldnt afford rotting away on Rostov bench all his last year..!

he didnt really impress all that much in his early features for Kachala, hence his minutes diminished after his suspension but generally, he is in a bit of a funk, form n fitness wise, even in TM and he really needs to pick things up in order to facilitate a decent move for himself this summer..!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  What is your definition of benchwarmer? He has played in every game that he was not suspended/injured for. Yes the past 2 games he has been a sub but he is still playing every game, at Rostov he would come in the 90th minute and play 4 minutes. He is 20 years old, the fact that he is getting actual game time every game (and not garbage time) is very good.
                  A benchwarmer is someone who doesn't start from the beginning of the game and often gets trash minutes at the end of the game (most varying from 10 - 15 minutes). To me, Saeid fits that profile. His stats on Transfermarkt confirm my statement, during the last 3 games he got 16 minutes playing time max. He is not a regular player which bothers me because Anzhi are bottom dwellers of the RPL, just above the relegation zone.

Comment

A benchwarmer is someone who doesn't start from the beginning of the game and often gets trash minutes at the end of the game (most varying from 10 - 15 minutes). To me, Saeid fits that profile. His stats on Transfermarkt confirm my statement, during the last 3 games he got 16 minutes playing time max. He is not a regular player which bothers me because Anzhi are bottom dwellers of the RPL, just above the relegation zone.
                    right but he as been given a chance. He started the first 2-3 games and played poorly ( I watched them all) then got a red card, then got a suspension for accumulation of yellows... Idk what your argument is, he isnt currently in good form enough to start for his team. Thats the bottom line.

Comment

According to Navad ==> Ezatolahi: I will choose my new team after 2018 WC.

http://90tv.ir/news/388277/عزتاللهی-...§Ø¨-میکنم

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        According to Navad ==> Ezatolahi: I will choose my new team after 2018 WC.

http://90tv.ir/news/388277/عزتاللهی-...§Ø¨-میکنم
                        He's very lucky hes walking into TM atm. The exposure he'll get playing next summer + his age should get him a move.

I think he needs to start stepping up at club level. He doesn't seem to be cutting it. When one coach doesn't play you, you can argue that you're out of favour. When it happens regularly, you're obviously not working hard enough.

Comment

Saeid is not even starting today, again.

And few years back he was even training under Simeone...

Comment

Saeid is not even starting today, again.
                            And few years back he was even training under Simeone...
                            U23 teams train under different managers, I doubt he met Simeone many times

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              U23 teams train under different managers, I doubt he met Simeone many times
                              He said he would train with the first team once a week

Comment

Saeid came in min 62 and the game ended 0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X