Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to hear that he played the whole game and that he played well.

Comment

Played 35 mins in 2-1 loss away to ufa. Dangerous again taking all set pieces.

Comment

Played another 30 minutes against Rostov today. Hopefully he starts the final match

Comment

I have just seen a rumour which states that Saeid's agent has said Rubin wants to buy him. The agent was named as Mehdi Hagitali, but I cannot find a source for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            I have just seen a rumour which states that Saeid's agent has said Rubin wants to buy him. The agent was named as Mehdi Hagitali, but I cannot find a source for it.
            im pretty sure that is his agent. Actually would be an interesting move for him personally. He would continue to work under berdyev, and rostov looks to be slowly disintegrating. But it would only make sense for him if he plays. The kid needs regular game time in the middle to iron out deficiencies in his game, improve his speed of play, etc.

Comment

Ezatollahi is a totally different Player than sardar.

RPL and Rubin is good for him as a midfielder especially if he gets good minutes.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                im pretty sure that is his agent. Actually would be an interesting move for him personally. He would continue to work under berdyev, and rostov looks to be slowly disintegrating. But it would only make sense for him if he plays. The kid needs regular game time in the middle to iron out deficiencies in his game, improve his speed of play, etc.
                i agree, Berdyev and Carlos's overall defensive scheme of play are very similar, if he can be guaranteed of Good Minutes, from TM perspective, it would be an ideal move for Saeed to join him at Rubin on a 2-3 year contract.
                his Rostov's contract is over.? and he is a free agent currently, right.?
                awful quiet and not much rumors going around Ezzai's possible next club destination ..!? i suppose there is still plenty of time left in transfer window..!!?

Comment

For gods sake, please no more Rubin Kazan for our players! The way they handled Haghighi and Azmoun it would be career suicide for Ezatolahi to move there. I hope he follows JB's footsteps and goes to the Eredivisie.

Comment

according wikipedia and transfermarkt website, he has a contract until the end of 2019 (season)?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"Ezatolahi soon join FC "Rostov" at training camp in Austria - Agent

Iranian midfielder, "Rostov" Said Ezatolahi will join the team in the near future, said the agency "F-Sport" representative player Mehdi Hagitali.

Ezatolahi, who spent the second half of last season on loan in Makhachkala, "Anji", at the end of the championship of Russia went to the national team. The location of the club, which is in the off-season has replaced the head coach, as well as seriously updated composition Iranian has not yet appeared. Rostov currently conduct training camp in Austria.

"Said was on leave after the end of the season, and then went to the national team, where he played in the qualifying tournament of World Cup 2018 - said Hagitali on the phone -. Now he is resting, but soon will come to the location of the team in Austria, he is very fond of. the city and the club, especially the fans who have always supported him. Sayid wants to play in "Chicago" and prove their high level. "

Ezatolahi last season spent ten matches for the "growth" and "Anji" in the Russian league and was marked by one goal."

http://rsport.ru/football/20170622/1122062354.html

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017

Saeid with his "agent", will end up like Sardar, I'm calling it here. See him at a tokhmi club like FC SKA-Khabarovsk after the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Saeid with his "agent", will end up like Sardar, I'm calling it here. See him at a tokhmi club like FC SKA-Khabarovsk after the World Cup.
                          Keep going dadash. I hope you are at least getting some of your frustration out on this forum.

Comment

Back with Rostov

Comment

Wonder what happened to Shekari?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Wonder what happened to Shekari?
                                Dare dar Esfahan magas miparone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X