This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017

Loaned until the remainder of the season to the number 11 of the RPL, just 6 points above the relegation zone. Not a fan of this move personally, but let's follow him separately here. Hopefully he will get his playing time.

He participated in a friendly for Anzhi already.

great short term move if he gets more playtime. fail move if he gets as much or less...

Comment

they are 8 point above drop zone i believe. i think he will play regularly as they are short in the midfield, and they already played him 45 mins two days after he joined. If he plays well then I think rostov will start him next season, or a bigger russian team may even get him

Comment

If all goes well all of these people will support him. If all goes bad everyone will say I told you so.

I guess that's how fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          If all goes well all of these people will support him. If all goes bad everyone will say I told you so.

I guess that's how fans are.
          There's no bad outcome. He won't relegate with the team. He is a Rostov player. I doubt anzhi would request a loan player if they weren't going to use him. It's a waste of money for them.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            There's no bad outcome. He won't relegate with the team. He is a Rostov player. I doubt anzhi would request a loan player if they weren't going to use him. It's a waste of money for them.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            I saw too many times loaned player didn't get much playing time, performance dictate playing time.

Comment

Great move for him, get some playing time in the league...and he is a free agent in the summer so he is essentially on the shop window for all clubs to watch.

Comment

great move I am sure he will get playing time, which he needs
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Great move by Saeid, he's going to (hopefully) be getting pretty consistent playing time in a good/physical league that suits him very well. This will be an ideal stepping stone to a bundesliga or premier league team whether it happens in the summer or 2-3 years from now, this will be a crucial part of his development for him.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

good move, Saeed knows whats the best choise for him and his career

Comment

He was in Khandevaneh! In key tamrin mikone!!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1336...84%D9%87%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He was in Khandevaneh! In key tamrin mikone!!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1336...84%D9%87%DB%8C
                        That was recorded two weeks ago as far as I know

Comment

"Danilyants: Grigorieva and Ezzatollahi loaned so that they receive practice
                          February 15, 2017

Head coach "Rostov" Ivan Danilyants told why it was decided to give in rent midfielders Said Ezzatollahi and Maxim Grigoriev. Earlier it was reported that Ezzatollahi until the end of the season will play for the "Anji" and Grigoriev - in "Orenburg".

"Their position we have guys that we expected more. Not quite right to keep players and not allow them to play. For example, Grigoriev wants to regain its former shape, which was before the injury.

It was decided to let them go, that they receive practice. We are waiting for these players in the summer ", - quotes Danilyants official site of" Rostov "."

https://www.championat.com/football/...-praktiku.html

Comment

Saeed in training.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Saeed in training.

Twins?

Comment

Working...
                              X