This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Saeid with his "agent", will end up like Sardar, I'm calling it here. See him at a tokhmi club like FC SKA-Khabarovsk after the World Cup.
    i think its becoming obvious anymore that this Mehdi Hagitali guy, is nothing but the Iranian agent-front of Berdiyev himself..!

wonder what happened to Shekari's supposed contract with Rostov too?? Who's his Agent..? same Hagitali guy..???
    if so i wonder what Berdiyev Mafia have in store for his future..??

Comment

I really hope Saeid doesn't follow Sardar to Rubin. If he does, then his career is doomed being behind MVila and Song.
      Maybe staying at Rostov this year is fine as long as he gets playing time.
      If not, then he needs to move to Greece or Holland

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I really hope Saeid doesn't follow Sardar to Rubin. If he does, then his career is doomed being behind MVila and Song.
        Maybe staying at Rostov this year is fine as long as he gets playing time.
        If not, then he needs to move to Greece or Holland
        I gather he wants to stay at Rostov ? He would play very few minutes at Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I gather he wants to stay at Rostov ? He would play very few minutes at Rubin.
          true..! Rostov seem to have lost all their key starters from prior season and as a club somewhat veteran he could well be the go to guy in MF for the upcoming season.!? they will probably be playing mostly for league survival and lavishing in mid table or lower for entirety of season, but he would likely be getting good minutes which would be helpful to keep him sharp for WC..!

btw
          isnt he a free agent now..!? lets hope he doesnt sign any contract extension past the WC18..! If Rostov were to insist on any longer contract then he'd be better off taking a pay-cut and signing up with a Dutch club or sort..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i think its becoming obvious anymore that this Mehdi Hagitali guy, is nothing but the Iranian agent-front of Berdiyev himself..!
            wonder what happened to Shekari's supposed contract with Rostov too?? Who's his Agent..? same Hagitali guy..???
            if so i wonder what Berdiyev Mafia have in store for his future..??
            I remember the comparisons with Nekounam, but let's be honest and not kid ourselves.

Saeid is still not remotely talented as Nekou, which shows why he is not even playing regularly at Rostov and Anzhi.

Javad was a straight starter for Osasuna in his 1st season in La Liga, one of the best leagues of EU.

Comment

I remember the comparisons with Nekounam, but let's be honest and not kid ourselves.

Saeid is still not remotely talented as Nekou, which shows why he is not even playing regularly at Rostov and Anzhi.

Javad was a straight starter for Osasuna in his 1st season in La Liga, one of the best leagues of EU.
              To be fair, Saeid is only 20 years old. Nekounam was 26 when he moved to spain. I know you are mad right now about sardar , but please try to be objective. Your opinions are making less and less sense because you are so biased. Stop shitting on our players just bc they play in Russia.

Comment

That's an unfair comparison. Nekounam was like 25 years old and much more experienced when he joined Osasuna.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  To be fair, Saeid is only 20 years old. Nekounam was 26 when he moved to spain. I know you are mad right now about sardar , but please try to be objective. Your opinions are making less and less sense because you are so biased. Stop shitting on our players just bc they play in Russia.
                  Yeah, but experience in the PGPL and UAE leagues doesn't mean much in Europe either.

Nekou came from an UAE club, while Saeid enjoyed the privileges of Atletico Madrid youth academy.

Comment

Yeah, but experience in the PGPL and UAE leagues doesn't mean much in Europe either.

Nekou came from an UAE club, while Saeid enjoyed the privileges of Atletico Madrid youth academy.
                    how can u compare the two experiences ? Playing football for six additional years has a huge impact on a players quality. Thats around 250 plus more games. Regardless of what level that is an enormous factor in shaping a player.

Comment

certainly not YET...!!
                      He does have the superior basis and potential for matching or possibly becoming a better player than Neku but i agree he is still far from reaching Javad's level of quality..!!
                      Javad, upon joining Osa and pre his big knee blow-out was at an incredible quality levels..!! unfortunately he never could match those heights of his playing career after the injury, although he was still very effective for TM and still above the level of what saeed is today..!

Comment

Comparing Javad and Saeid is laughable. Again 6 years is big on a players development regardless of what league you are in. Saeid is still a kid and his teenage years just ended. Give the guy a break and time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            I thought they captured the boston bomber??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Be careful, wouldn't wanna cut yourself on that edge
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Haha nice catch

Comment

Working...
                                X