Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    14 clubs are banned from signing foreign players and coaches

Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor Sazi, Padideh, Sepahan, Siah Jamegan, Malavan, Rah Ahan, Pas Hamedan, Shahin Bushehr, Bargh Shiraz, Aboomoslem, Damash Gilan, Damash Iranian

http://90tv.ir/news/380713/%D8%A7%D8...85%D9%86%D8%AF
    About time!

They should impose severe penalties and consequences, should any of these clubs fail to fulfill their commitments to those respective players/coaches. Even at the cost of relegation, and yes I mean it!

Comment

close down all these clubs. our football needs to be purged and cleansed

Comment

the only way to fix things is to get banned and sanctioned by FIFA. Otherwise there is no mandate by IFF to fix things. I will take a short term pain for a long term gain.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          the only way to fix things is to get banned and sanctioned by FIFA. Otherwise there is no mandate by IFF to fix things. I will take a short term pain for a long term gain.
          That won't do anything because FIFA doesn't control the money. We've been suspended by FIFA before and things stayed the same, and maybe got worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            That won't do anything because FIFA doesn't control the money. We've been suspended by FIFA before and things stayed the same, and maybe got worse.
            If IFF does nothing, they can ban the national team from international tournaments. IFF manages the league and also the national team. Don't forget that.

Comment

Looks like the foreign player ban has been imposed by FIFA.

http://90tv.ir/news/381398/%D8%AD%DA...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Our league needs a serious boycot. Hearing the stories over the years is absolutely absurd, it's as if we are a poor African country with 0 respect for a signed contract. Sure some of our players get paid but the vast majority don't and it's pathetic honestly. The players in the league need to collectively stand up together not just team by team. Taj can try all he wants to address this but until the sports ministry gets a big smack in the face nothing will change. Heck, even if I'm not sure anything will. Shame, shame, shame....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

How can any fair minded person blame the clubs for this shit?

How can anyone expect a club to pay it's debt like normal clubs do around the world, when they don't get paid their share of the Revenue they bring in (and which the Seda and Sima steals)??

If Taj really had the balls, he would come out and let the public know how much Seda Sima is making off our league games (specially perspolis and Taj) and how much Seda Va sima pays back to the club so people could get a picture of this robbery that has been going on for decades on end!!!
                  let the people hear the numbers. and then you 'll see how abusive the IR has been with our football clubs.

It is reported that the total debt of the Iranian clubs is about $5 Million. that's about 15 to 17 billion toman these days. that's less than the price of a 5 story condo building in northern Tehran.

We can not expect our football clubs to do the right 'things', when they continue to get robbed by the highest level of that shit of a government!!!

Comment

IFF just announced a transfer ban on all foreign players. Good move.
                    http://90tv.ir/news/386005/%D8%A8%D8...9-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X