FIFA Transfer Ban- Persian Gulf League Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA Transfer Ban- Persian Gulf League Edition

I think this deserves its own thread as this issue will not go away anytime soon. After Esteghlal and tractor sazi I am pretty sure other teams will be "put on noticed" by FIFA soon. If I remember correctly, in one of the 90 shows, Adel mention that Iran has some 84 files in Fifa!!
    Lets keep the news and views in this thread.
    IRI = FAILED

Minor point, but please call it the PGPL. Its not the IPL any longer.

Regardless, this is a good thing for Iranian clubs. May they learn an actual lesson and not waste their money on asshole agents and garbage players.
    If they spent it giving sandwiches to poor people I'd be happier than what they're doing now.

Khak too sare hamashoon.
    If I was the IFF, I would punish them further and for every dollar they owe FIFA I'd make them spend the same on their youth teams.

Comment

Thirteen players contracts are running out in summer, that can't be extended because of the transfer ban.

Karrar, Nouri, Edinho, Sharifi, Hatami, Ashouri, Bengar, Akhbari, Shafiei, Alishah, Nourollahi, Beikzadeh, Shahbazzadeh
      Last edited by 04041374; 02-03-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I am seeing a lot of kor kori by Perspolis fans on social media about this situation, and I am afraid Persepolis is not out of the wood themselves with this siutation. They owe money to Arfi, Jose and i am sure other players as well.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          I am seeing a lot of kor kori by Perspolis fans on social media about this situation, and I am afraid Persepolis is not out of the wood themselves with this siutation. They owe money to Arfi, Jose and i am sure other players as well.
          And so-called Iranians are spamming Al-Hilal's Instagram page and ask to investigate against Perspolis. Chizi ke hadi nadare..
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BQBm3CBD...by=alhilal.f.c

Comment

FIFA hich ghalati nemitooneh bekone

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              And so-called Iranians are spamming Al-Hilal's Instagram page and ask to investigate against Perspolis. Chizi ke hadi nadare..
              Shameless.

Comment

Former Tractor CEO: "I don't know Joao Vilela."
                Little explanation: He was in charge of Tractor Sazi, when Joao Vilela sued the club.

نظمی: بازیکنی به نام ژایو ویلا نمی*شناسم

مدیرعامل اسبق تراکتورسازی می*گوید بازیکنی به نام ژائو ویلا را نمی*شناسد.

جمشید نظمی در گفت*وگو با ایسنا، در پاسخ به اظهارات محمدحسین جعفری، مدیرعامل اسبق تراکتورسازی، عنوان کرد: من اصلا با بازیکنی با نام ژائو ویلا آشنایی ندارم و کار خاصی هم در این مورد انجام ندادم.
                http://www.isna.ir/news/95111510367/...A7%D8%B3%D9%85

Comment

I didn't know SS fans go to Saudis. This is a new lowest level introduced by SS fans.

Comment

Now the Saudis are spamming Perspolis' Instagram account...
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQC9C5pl...polis_official

Comment

tractor sazi is shameless. that's why a "pasdar" can't be a football manager. everyone is blaming everyone for this ban. I actually hope FIFA keeps the ban in place to make a point to other teams that they have to pay a player!! there is needs to be accountability
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Times like this I wish PFDC mods would shut down all IPL related threads to discourage people from following it. Change can only come from sufficient demand.

Comment

This is good.

It's time we start acting like a professional league. And if we can't act like it, we can suffer the consequences for all I care.

It is pretty damn simple. Don't sign players (foreign or domestic), if you can't pay them. Now our domestic players won't complain to FIFA, out of affection for the club and fear of fan backlash, but foreign players don't give a shit.

PP is lucky as hell that Shpejtim Arifi didn't take his case to FIFA, but I am sure there are others that can complain about PP too.

We make all this big talk about how we are a professional league, but we can't even get the basics down, so now we are being brought back to reality.

Chat shit, get banged.

Comment

Perspolis is gonna get it too. the Portuguese coach, who's name I have forgotten, still not been paid. sooner or later, it's going to come back and haunt the club. roodbarian was responsible for that mess.

Comment

^ Manuel Jose

Comment

Working...
                              X