X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah on the Iran ban https://youtu.be/dLY4G18jFEk

Comment

i think he shows in training half of his football abilities he displayed at the recent SK game, it would be matter of short few weeks that he will feature in first team at VW..!
      Soooo glad he finally let go of the lure of the big $$$ and made a good sense football decision..!
      he was beginning to fall outa graces with Carlos too, but with this amazing transfer, he will legitimately be spearheading TM towards Russia 18..!

Comment

A funny sidenote: my baba keeps insisting his name is/ is pronounced DejagEh! 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
          Dejagah on the Iran ban https://youtu.be/dLY4G18jFEk
          He does not comment on it he just says he is fully focused on football and VFL Wolfsburg and won't comment on politics

Comment

If I'm not mistaken it's a place and pronounced Dejaagah (He also pronounces it that way).
            Edit- Apparently Dej or Dezh (fingilisi) means Ghal'eh and aagah means someone that knows. Ghal'eh shenas

Good to see him back in Europe/Germany. Hopefully he'll become the same player he once was, which was one head and shoulder above any other Iranian player.

On a side note, FINALLY he trimmed his hair.. a waxed hairstyle is not for him anymore :P it really looked nasty haha

Comment

Beautiful scenes

Comment

I think an apology is in order from those who kept ridiculing him, even calling him Cashkan.

Comment

any one know if ashkan jersey is out, and also what is his number?please share thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    I think an apology is in order from those who kept ridiculing him, even calling him Cashkan.
                    Not at all. He still made one of the worst transfers of Iranian football by moving to Qatar during his prime after the World Cup. This move to Wolfsburg doesn't take that away, and it remains to be seen if he's going to deliver for Wolfsburg. I think these "where are all the Ashkan haters" posts are so stupid, because we all want Ashkan to perform well but he hasn't showed much motivation in the past 2 years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Not at all. He still made one of the worst transfers of Iranian football by moving to Qatar during his prime after the World Cup. This move to Wolfsburg doesn't take that away, and it remains to be seen if he's going to deliver for Wolfsburg. I think these "where are all the Ashkan haters" posts are so stupid, because we all want Ashkan to perform well but he hasn't showed much motivation in the past 2 years.
                        Except he's still been one of our top 2-3, consistently, every match, for the last two years.

I'm sure next time him and other footballers decide their career moves, they'll keep you in mind instead of their own personal priorities.

Lollll if he didn't care to ever play competitively again, he wouldn't end up back in the Bundesliga when he's two years older. Get over it man. Stop being so emotional just because YOU want to see every player in Europe.

Comment

He cut his hair the same way as his Wolfsburg days haha awesome
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            any one know if ashkan jersey is out, and also what is his number?please share thanks
                            I think he's number 7
                            sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                              I think he's number 7
                              if he is 7, have to get it now

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                if he is 7, have to get it now
                                Same here, always loved those kits especially now that they wear Nike
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X