Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he is forced and motivated to work hard. He can't not train hard in the the German league. The coach will make him. He is also loved by the fans there, and he is brought to help them fight relegation. They will be fully supporting him and hoping for him to help them out. This is an amazing career move, and Ashkan will be back!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
      seems like hes going to sign for wolfsburg
      Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      uhm source?
      Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      lol we wish
      Soooooo... guess I was right, all the haters need to apologize lol
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Now he is forced and motivated to work hard. He can't not train hard in the the German league. The coach will make him. He is also loved by the fans there, and he is brought to help them fight relegation. They will be fully supporting him and hoping for him to help them out. This is an amazing career move, and Ashkan will be back!
        i think now ashkan wont return to the arab leagues, he had bad experience but made excellent money there, now is time to get fit and play and score for tm and perform well and bring us to world cup

Comment

Boateng reacted to Ashkan's transfer: https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5h10uD...=jeromeboateng

And Iranians spammed him once again

Comment

Hopefully motivated for QATAR return game

Comment

Boateng wishing Ashkan welcome back! 👏

Comment

After all the bullshit news against Iranians over the last few days, it's so nice to hear a good news.
                Well done Ashkan.

Comment

guys lets face it , Dejagah is a real professional . We dont need to worry about him " working hard" in practice and shit. Hes been in qatar three years, and still got a contract with a top bundesliga team like wolfsburg (yes I know they arent doing very well right now). No doubt he will break into starting xi within a few month and prove that he deserves the year extension. Given that he doesnt turn 31 until the summer, I expect him to play at this level until 35 at least with no injuries. Dejagah isnt like karimi, he is a complete professional, with a totally european (german) mentality. He will be very successful in Wolfsburg, hes loved by the fans, club hierarchy, and the coach seems to be very interested in using him.

Comment

Their head coach, Valérien Ismaël, played in Bayern at the same time Ali Karimi was there.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Boateng reacted to Ashkan's transfer: https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5h10uD...=jeromeboateng

I wonder how many Iranians gave him shit for Azmoun breaking his ankles

Comment

Great news. He went from a “has been" to our most high profile player over night. Great career move and amazing for TM!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          "gerome biya perspolis"

Comment

Comment

Ashkannnnnnnn!!! Big move! Happy he finally got out of the gutter.

Comment

Daei with all these Harto-Pourt played only 107 games in Bundesliga and scored 19!

Comment

Working...
                                X