This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

For those who are unreasonably bashing Ashkan left and right, especially after playiing damn 10 minutes in Bundesliga after playing in shitty ass Arab league for three years, you are simply being unfair. He needs time to settle in the team, gain back his endurance, touch, speed especially coming back from an injury. He is now 30 years and we cant expect him to be playing in the same paste as he played early to mid 20's. But following him for the last 8 years I know he has enough talent and quality to still be able to play in top leagues even if he does not start in games. I personally am a big fan of his style and aggressive explosive style of his and in TM he is definitely one of our key players. I found a clip of VFL Wolfsburg practicing right before the first relegation game against Eintracht Braunschweig. You can clearly see why he was given the chance to play some minutes and hopefully get to play even more minutes in the second leg. Ashkan is the 4th guy standing by the second cone. He takes two shots and both went in. I think... lol
      https://youtu.be/a5tIlQdZFRo
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

wolfburg just posted a picture of ashkan's things in the dressingroom on their instagram story.

Comment

i have a feeling he will again feature in the next leg for wolves and this time he will have a big impact on the probably favorable outcome..!!

Comment

Ashkan on the bench again

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/liveticker.html

Comment

Originally posted by don_corleone View Post
              Just found a post match interview of Wolfsburg´s coach where he has some words for Ashkan.
              Go to minute 5.00 (Interview is in German)
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaRwwe3TYQ0
              The interviewer was asking the coach what intention he had by subbing in Ashkan. Jonker said that he wanted to calm the game down and keep ball possession. According to the coach Ashkan is a player who is able to do that, as he has a lot of experience. Furthermore Ashkan is becoming better and better with each day and training. He might become as good as he used to be.
              The reporter asked also what level Ashkan currently has. Jonker replied that Ashkan is now able to play along again.
              Last question was about Ashkan´s character and his role in the team. Jonker said in reply that Ashkan is highly valued among his teammates and that the fans love him a lot...
              This makes me so happy to read

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                Ashkhan played 8 minutes and didn't score a hatrick? Iranian football is doomed.
                !!

Hahahahahaha!!

Comment

The second leg of Wolfsburg Vs Braunschweig starts in 30 min. Ashkan is on the bench. Hopefully he gets some more minutes today. Game is showing on Fox Sports 1 for US and Canada members.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wolfs apparently announced Ashkan leaving at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Wolfs apparently announced Ashkan leaving at the end of the season.
                      Source?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Dejagah about to enter the field!!

Comment

0-1 for Wolfsburg, they stay in the Bundesliga!

Comment

How was Ashkan's performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              How was Ashkan's performance?
                              He spent most of the time defending off the ball and keeping shape. In possession he provided a diagonal option for the center backs / midfielders, basically playing keep ball to run down the clock. The ball mostly when down the left where Dejagah wasn't. A few times near the end he ran into the central space when Malli or Gomez were pulled wide but he never got the ball. He didn't anything wrong and the game was dead

Comment

Lets just hope he stays at Wolfsburg then, and they wanna keep him.

Comment

Working...
                                X