Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should stop the unfounded conspiracy theories before this turns into another racist thread. Let's keep the focus on Ashkan.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

^ they give us a reason to be racist towards them. every single time.

Comment

Ashkan is banned to be with the team until the issue is solved.
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1393976...9-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          It's not even being racist.
          Arab nations are OPENLY hostile toward Iran. It's not that I think we are better than Arab people. That's racism
          But it's totally true that Arab governing bodies are constantly trying to fuck Iranians.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            There is no reason to be "racist" towards anyone. You act like Al Arabi is conspiring against Iran! Really? You really think some random club is screwing over Dejagah because he's Iranian? How about the bans on Tractor and SS? Are they from evil conspiring arabs too?

Give me a break. It's time to evolve and get away from this racist nonsense.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

As far as I remember whenever there is a transfer from AFC, including IPL, it takes forever until the ITC arrives, so no need for conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                There is no reason to be "racist" towards anyone. You act like Al Arabi is conspiring against Iran! Really? You really think some random club is screwing over Dejagah because he's Iranian? How about the bans on Tractor and SS? Are they from evil conspiring arabs too?

Give me a break. It's time to evolve and get away from this racist nonsense.
                haha, thanks for the good laugh.

Comment

Nekounam had a similar problem when he joined Osasuna after the WC.

Comment

Doesn't Dejagah having dual citizenship help his case? Just wondering, because he has played in Germany for numerous years already.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      Doesn't Dejagah having dual citizenship help his case? Just wondering, because he has played in Germany for numerous years already.
                      He does, but that doesn't have anything to do with ITC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        He does, but that doesn't have anything to do with ITC.
                        Just did some research. ITC is provided by IFF. How is that Arabs fault?

Comment

Just did some research. ITC is provided by IFF. How is that Arabs fault?
                          When did I bring up Arabs?

Comment

So Big Daddy Ashkan won't play against Bayern today?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              When did I bring up Arabs?
                              Not you, but there was a bunch of people last page that blamed the Arabs.

Comment

Not you, but there was a bunch of people last page that blamed the Arabs.
                                Qatar FA is to provide ITC to the German FA.

Article 9 - http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe...s_en_33410.pdf

" Players registered at one association may only be registered at a new association once the latter has received an International Transfer Certificate (hereinafter: ITC) from the former association. The ITC shall be issued free of charge without any conditions or time limit. Any provisions to the contrary shall be null and void. The association issuing the ITC shall lodge a copy with FIFA. The administrative procedures for issuing the ITC are contained in Annexe 3 of these regulations."

Comment

Working...
                                X