Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't he own a German passport? I thought he was a German citizen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Doesn't he own a German passport? I thought he was a German citizen as well.
      He is, the problem with his ITC is a different case
      sigpic

Comment

Qatar tactics to hurt Iran and Dejagah?
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Ashkan is wearing #25 at training

Comment

""Ashes" Dejagah: "The fans have earned more"

Ashkan Dejagah was one of the big surprises among the winter transfers in the Bundesliga. The native Iranian played last in Qatar. Now he wants with his old love, the VfL Wolfsburg, as fast as it goes out of the relegation battle. "But a club like Wolfsburg does not belong there," the 30-year-old clarifies in the interview with the "Bild" newspaper and adds: "The club, the city and above all the fans have earned more."

The new entrant wants to support this. His goal: "To present me so that I can help the club," said Dejagah, who was no longer on the lawn for his former club Al Arabi in the Qatar desert.

"Every club can only play with four foreigners, the club removed me from the game list 90 minutes before the change, so I could not react with a transfer," reports the new entry. In the end, his two and a half-year chapter in Qatar ended disappointingly. The German offensive player in his ex-club, who had been growing up in Germany for the last time, ran 45 times - most recently in April 2016.

Dejagah: "I did not forget football"

It is understandable that sometimes critical voices about the change of the 30-year-old were loud. But Dejagah says, "My condition is very good, I've been working hard in Qatar, and I've been doing my stakes in the Iranian national team, and I'm not one to let go and enjoy the sun," continued Dejagah But I did not forget to play football. " However, the "rhythm" sometimes still lacks him.

Due to the lack of playing practice, he and his advisor sought a change in winter. "It was clear that I wanted to change from Qatar", he had to "think no second" of the offer from Wolfsburg, although offers from England and France were in the room: "We have always felt very comfortable here The fans are close to my heart ", says the new entry, who already had the shoes for the Lower Saxony between 2007 and 2012.

Dejagah's greatest moment with the "Wolves" was the championship of 2009. The returner would like to start again. At the point game in Cologne (15:30 clock), "ashes", as it is also called by the fans from the Autostadt also, but not yet run up. Nevertheless, the 30-year-old: "I give full throttle and if the coach needs me, I'm there.""

http://www.sport.de/news/ne2607055/a...mehr-verdient/

Last edited by aenima_8; 02-05-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Ashkan can get back in shape. In a few games that I saw for team Melli and in Qatar he was out of fuel by 60th minute. He really needs to run more and hit the gym...

Comment

Any news on he's paper work went through?

Will he be able to be in tomorrow game against Bayern?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Hopefully Ashkan can get back in shape. In a few games that I saw for team Melli and in Qatar he was out of fuel by 60th minute. He really needs to run more and hit the gym...
                  Not only in those few games but in his entire career even in his younger age he was outgassed mid 2nd half.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I watched ashkan when he played in Wolfsburg and Fulham and he was always dead tired around minute 70.

I think it's because of his style of play. He works really hard during those 70 mins.

Not everyone is teymourian and have 4 lungs [emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Are we sure thats not just his face?? he looks tired from min. 1 cuz of how he looks and his mouth open

Comment

According to this article http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussba...-aid-1.6587925
                        Wolfsburg still have not received clearance for Dejagah
                        Would have been nice if he made it for tmrws cup match vs Bayern

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ VFL Wolfsburg | 2016 - 2017

I think Al Arabi is playing a dirty game on purpose to hurt Dejagah now.

Comment

Why do you think they bought him (and any other player as soon as they cap for tm)?

Comment

Thank you God!!!

Comment

No question. Can't wait to soorakh their goal in a month. I want Sardar to run up and grab the net in the vein of Jurgen Klinsmann against us in 1998. We need to teach them a lesson in March. No matter how many games you throw, no matter how many World Cups you buy, you will never be on Iran's level.

Even a fat 40-year old Ashkan Dejagah will be better than their best star player (who just happens to be a fat 40-year-old Uruguayan).

Still, Qatar needs to give up on this whole soccer experiment. Would have been smarter to just take the money they've drained buying the World Cup and killing Nepalese workers, and send everyone in the world a check for $1,000. Would actually help their image around the world much more than pretending to have any football ability or culture.

Comment

Working...
                                X