Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome ..... finally some good news. This will give him plenty of time to get in real shape for the WC qualifiers.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Ashkannnnnnnn!!! Big move! Happy he finally got out of the gutter.
      wowwwww is this your first ever non-sepahan related post? I didn't know you followed Iranian footabll outside of your team!

Only kidding bro big move is an understatment.....especially given how much heat he has taken (most of which was not warranted to begin with).

Within the last year we saw 3 of our most important players in Reza, Shojaei, and Cashkan (now ashkan) all make the move from QSL back to europe. That has NEVER happened before and they all proved to everyone that despite being out of europe for some time, they never lost their quality. Guys like them are real professionals and go about their business just as anyone should....they stayed ready, hungry, and didn't lose their ambition to play at the highest level that was available to them. hopefully this has great implications for TM like most of us are thinking
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is a big move... and it will significantly help us seal the deal with the WCQs.

I was one of the people making fun of Cashkhan, and he has proven me wrong. We can drop the C now.
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Wolfsburg's first match is on saturday away at Cologne. Lets see if he can get in to the team, personally I doubt it, think he will need 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            wowwwww is this your first ever non-sepahan related post? I didn't know you followed Iranian footabll outside of your team!

Only kidding bro big move is an understatment.....especially given how much heat he has taken (most of which was not warranted to begin with).

Within the last year we saw 3 of our most important players in Reza, Shojaei, and Cashkan (now ashkan) all make the move from QSL back to europe. That has NEVER happened before and they all proved to everyone that despite being out of europe for some time, they never lost their quality. Guys like them are real professionals and go about their business just as anyone should....they stayed ready, hungry, and didn't lose their ambition to play at the highest level that was available to them. hopefully this has great implications for TM like most of us are thinking
            Haha TM> any club. I have posted multiple times in different threads that have nothing to do with Sepahan. It's great to see him in europe. This is a good feeling right now. All of our most vital players in TM are playing in Europe now. I personally didn't think Ashkan would leave the gutter either but I had a feeling he is still a big name in free agency and could potentially make a big move back o Bundesliga considering he started his career there. The best part of this is that we now ashkan in bundesliga. JB and Gucci in Holland and Sardar and Saeed playing in russia. All of these players are vital to TM's success.

Comment

It's great for Ashkan. For 3 years, I was repeatedly falling for BS rumors about him returning to Europe. Finally, I had given up on him, and he goes and does this. He loves shocking us I guess, like his Fulham transfer.

Hopefully he will get whipped back into better shape. I think he will play better now, because he will have to push himself harder at Wolfsburg. Hopefully his form will return to how it was before his move to Al Arabi, like how Gucci has returned to goalscoring form. If these guys are firing on all cylinders going into our next matches, RIP Qatar team. It was nice knowing ye.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                It's great for Ashkan. For 3 years, I was repeatedly falling for BS rumors about him returning to Europe. Finally, I had given up on him, and he goes and does this. He loves shocking us I guess, like his Fulham transfer.
                Hopefully he will get whipped back into better shape. I think he will play better now, because he will have to push himself harder at Wolfsburg. Hopefully his form will return to how it was before his move to Al Arabi, like how Gucci has returned to goalscoring form. If these guys are firing on all cylinders going into our next matches, RIP Qatar team. It was nice knowing ye.
                That's right.

Welcome back to PFDC. Last time I saw you, it was a pissing contest! How have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  That's right.

Welcome back to PFDC. Last time I saw you, it was a pissing contest! How have you been?
                  Thanks man, you haven't seen me posting the last few months? Yeah, I apologized to everyone I squabbled with when I came back. Sorry about that. It's not worth our energy to fight on here.

Comment

Ashkan training with the team

Comment

Anyone know if there is a way to purchase the Asche! Shirt he was wearing in the video? Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                        Anyone know if there is a way to purchase the Asche! Shirt he was wearing in the video? Thanks guys
                        Here Bro https://shop.vfl-wolfsburg.de/produc...oducts_id=4993

Comment

First training of Ashkan Dejagah at VFL Wolfsburg

Comment

Awesome keep them coming. Crazy to see Knoche defending behind him. During his last season here, they became teammates and now theyre reunited haha

Comment

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball...a-1132395.html

Dejagah wechselt zum VfL Wolfsburg
                              Überraschende Rückkehr in die Bundesliga: Ashkan Dejagah schließt sich mit sofortiger Wirkung dem VfL Wolfsburg an. Insbesondere die Mentalität des Spielers soll ein Faktor für die Verpflichtung gewesen sein.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X