Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are encouraging words from their coach....looks like he will look to make use of Ashkan in his squad. I bet he will mostly be making substitute appearances but will be featured pretty consistently. Maybe a starting spot here and there too.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

From Wolfsburg own page: https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/info/ak...eck-45278.html

Comment

Wow, this is a much better move than I expected from him. Well done Ashkan!

Comment

With this move and Haghighi probably moving to Port Vale, we have 11 players in somewhat respectable European Leagues again.

Russian Premier League (3)
          Eredivisie (2)
          Greek Super League (2)
          Bundesliga (1)
          Croatian League (1)
          League One (1)
          Norwegian Premier League (1)

Comment

awesome

Comment

Great news! now Askhan will be motivated and that's just going to make him an even bigger asset to TM and bad news for our oponnents

Comment

cant wait to see him play! What a move.

Comment

To all the haters, I told you he would be back

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

confirmation on sky. Proves Dejagah is still a big name player. English have a lot of respect for him too from his time at fulham, clearly.

Comment

He just saved his career, and made all Iranians very happy! You have our full support brother
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He will be Ok, he needs some time but will get the playing time eventually, because he still has good reputation in German Football.

Comment

the best part about this is no more moaning about him being in Qatar.

kudos Ashkan! Can't wait to see some solid performances from him
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Damn! great news, also looks like he got rid of his combover. even more reasons to be happy

Comment

The 6 month contract however is worrying me, hope we don't re-experience karimi's time in Schalke!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                The 6 month contract however is worrying me, hope we don't re-experience karimi's time in Schalke!
                                there is a option to renew also, we need to remmber he is abit out of form, but i believe they will renew his contract, as there is claus to extend for a new year after that also

Comment

Working...
                                X