• Show
Clear All

More sources confirming it! Great news!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...january-latest

http://www.sport.de/news/ne2600840/p...burg-comeback/

Comment

Would love to see Nariman's comment on this transfer

Comment

Lmao im looking at the comments on facebook and he liked a comment that said "Congrats! no more of the crappy Qatari league!!"

Comment

any one know what number he got?

Comment

Sebastian Jung has the number 24 at Wolfsburg momentarily. I hope Dejagah gets the number back.

Comment

His number 24 from his previous time in Wolfsburg and Fulham is already taken. 7 is available but I'm not sure if he will get it. Wolfsburg fans seem to love him though so well see

Comment

Che ajab Cashkan pulled his ass together 😄
                From his Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...93157527617929

Comment

Comment

Saeid just wished him good luck on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dejagah is still popular with his fans and many still know him as a "Legend of Wolfsburg" or "Asche Hooligan".
                      Most of them also enjoyed the news that he is back and commented this on his Facebook page.

Comment

I called it a while back. Always had faith in Ash!

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's official: https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/info/ak...eck-45278.html

Comment

He has the kind of talent that most managers are willing to take a chance on even though he is injured half the time.
                              Hopefully this means we also get Super Ashkan form back in TM.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah joins VfL Wolfsburg.

An old acquaintance returns to the VfL Wolfsburg: Ashkan Dejagah, 2009 champion with the green-whites, is transferring free of charge from the Qatari club Al-Arabi Sports Club to the Mittellandkanal. The 30-year-old signed a contract until the end of the season, which also includes an option to extend the VfL Wolfsburg for another year. From 2007 to 2012, the outreach coach, who can also act as a pending leader, was already active at VfL Wolfsburg. In the course of the competition, "Asche" denied 156 compulsory games for the VfL during this period, where he scored 20 goals and made 23 goals. The 37-time Iranian national player, who also holds German citizenship, English Premier League to FC Fulham, before he went to Qatar in 2014.

"Unbelievably proud to be part of the club again"

"I am delighted to be here again in Wolfsburg and am hot on the Bundesliga. The VfL is currently in a difficult situation and I want to help we get there as fast as possible. In Wolfsburg a lot has emerged since my departure, and now I have grown up again, being part of this club, makes me incredibly proud. I thank Olaf Rebbe and Valérien Ismaël for giving me this opportunity. I want to repay this trust with performance, "emphasizes Ashkan Dejagah. "In the past few days, we have said over and over again that we are once again active in the transfer market, when spontaneous new possibilities arise or creative solutions are offered. With Ashkan, we now have an experienced player who is burning for the VfL Wolfsburg and is an absolute teamplayer. With its versatility, we have created another option in the squad, "said VfL sports director Olaf Rebbe.

First practice on Tuesday morning

"I am very happy that Ashkan is now with us. With his abilities and his experience, he will take the team forward. But it is also clear that he has to get used to it, but I am convinced that it will be fast, because Ashkan is a type of player who comes about the will and the mentality, "says Cheftrainer Valérien Ismaël. On Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock Dejagah will be training with the team for the first time and then presented to the public in the media room of the VfL-Center.

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/info/ak...eck-45278.html

Comment

Working...
                                X