This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Just did some research. ITC is provided by IFF. How is that Arabs fault?
    Why does IFF have to provide it? what if an player doesnt play for any national team?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Qatar FA is to provide ITC to the German FA.

Article 9 - http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe...s_en_33410.pdf
      That is right. However:

Within seven days of receiving the ITC request, the former association
      shall either:
      a) issue the ITC to the new association; or
      b) inform the new association that the ITC cannot be issued because
      the contract between the former club and the professional has not
      expired or that there has been no mutual agreement regarding its
      early termination.
      5. If the new association does not receive a response to the ITC request
      within 30 days of the ITC request being made, it shall immediately
      register the professional with the new club on a provisional basis
      (“provisional registration”). A provisional registration shall become
      permanent one year after the ITC request. The Players’ Status
      Committee may withdraw a provisional registration, if, during
      this one-year period, the former association presents valid reasons
      explaining why it did not respond to the ITC request.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        That is right. However:
        I totally forgive you, even though my Uni for past 2 years has been in english, this text had me read the lines again and again :P But yes, only Qatar and German FA are involved, or maybe just Wolfsburg and not the German FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I totally forgive you, even though my Uni for past 2 years has been in english, this text had me read the lines again and again :P But yes, only Qatar and German FA are involved, or maybe just Wolfsburg and not the German FA.
          German FA will be involved as they are in charge of their national league no?

Comment

I like how pointing out all the BS Qatar has pulled is being "racist". Nothing anyone said was racist. These teams have done, and will continue to do shitty things to Iran. Are we bad people for just noting history?

It's funny that the same people standing up for the team that conceded 5 goals on purpose to get us specifically eliminated (sorry for noting this racist fact) still get upset when Saudis make our players wait in airports for hours.

It's not racist to notice these actions by these nations. I've noticed that being critical of a group for any reason makes you racist these days.

When Qatar starts playing fair, I will respect their team. Until then, I have absolutely no respect for their team.

Note how I don't say I hate their people or anything like that. People need to cool it with this racism bs. Trump is president in America because of too many sensitive, politically correct people calling every person with an opinion a racist. People need to grow up a bit and face the facts of the world. I talk trash on Iran ALL THE TIME, maybe worse than Arabs sometimes. I guess I'm racist against Iranians too for noting some scummy things IR does.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I like how pointing out all the BS Qatar has pulled is being "racist". Nothing anyone said was racist. These teams have done, and will continue to do shitty things to Iran. Are we bad people for just noting history?

It's funny that the same people standing up for the team that conceded 5 goals on purpose to get us specifically eliminated (sorry for noting this racist fact) still get upset when Saudis make our players wait in airports for hours.

It's not racist to notice these actions by these nations. I've noticed that being critical of a group for any reason makes you racist these days.

When Qatar starts playing fair, I will respect their team. Until then, I have absolutely no respect for their team.

Note how I don't say I hate their people or anything like that. People need to cool it with this racism bs. Trump is president in America because of too many sensitive, politically correct people calling every person with an opinion a racist. People need to grow up a bit and face the facts of the world. I talk trash on Iran ALL THE TIME, maybe worse than Arabs sometimes. I guess I'm racist against Iranians too for noting some scummy things IR does.
              People need to "grow up". What does that even mean?

I don't care if you respect the Qatari national team, or their FA, or Al Arabi or any other team on the face of this planet. I didn't say it's racist to point things out, but that's not what we do here. We say that arabs do this and arabs do that, and that Al Arabi, apparently the epitome of arab-ness is delaying the Dejagah's ITC because they're trying to hurt Iran, which is a given because they are arab. That is racist. It's flaunting around a rhetoric and victim mentality, which helps nobody.

Be critical of whomever you wish, and point out all the issues you see in the world by all means. Just don't pretend that your conspiracy theory on how Al Arabi want to hurt Iran's National Team by delaying one of our players' ITC, because of their arab roots, is somehow fact. It's not.

As for the victim mentality bit:
              Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
              Qatar tactics to hurt Iran and Dejagah?
              Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Why do you think they bought him (and any other player as soon as they cap for tm)?
              Really?

And yes, you are right, no one was being racist yet, which is why I said "we should stop the unfounded conspiracy theories before this turns into another racist thread."
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                People need to "grow up". What does that even mean?

I don't care if you respect the Qatari national team, or their FA, or Al Arabi or any other team on the face of this planet. I didn't say it's racist to point things out, but that's not what we do here. We say that arabs do this and arabs do that, and that Al Arabi, apparently the epitome of arab-ness is delaying the Dejagah's ITC because they're trying to hurt Iran, which is a given because they are arab. That is racist. It's flaunting around a rhetoric and victim mentality, which helps nobody.

Be critical of whomever you wish, and point out all the issues you see in the world by all means. Just don't pretend that your conspiracy theory on how Al Arabi want to hurt Iran's National Team by delaying one of our players' ITC, because of their arab roots, is somehow fact. It's not.

As for the victim mentality bit:

Really?

And yes, you are right, no one was being racist yet, which is why I said "we should stop the unfounded conspiracy theories before this turns into another racist thread."
                It's funny how I can have a victim mentality when I and other insult our own government and federation all the time. You still have not made any claim that these countless instances of poor behavior towards us have happened. It's convenient to ignore it for your point to be fair.

I can compile a list of all of the bad things teams from these countries have done to us if you like? It's not a victim mentality when you're stating facts. We assume the worst in Qatar for a reason. If we were discussing Oman, or another Arab team, I would not have these same assumptions about ulterior motives. When it comes to Qatar and Saudi, these teams have given me no reason to be optimistic of their intentions. Sorry that we disagree, but I think you're just plugging your ears and going "LALALALALA" not wanting to hear the truth because it doesn't fit your narrative that we all hate every Arab and are racists.

We don't. I respect Oman. I have respect for UAE who has some quality and respects Ali Karimi immensely. Am I not allowed to dislike the actions of Qatar and Saudi? I don't know why that's racist to say that they do shitty stuff. They do.

Comment

How is it considered racist when most of these countries have soccer teams named al qadisiya? Literally a battle where they raped Iranian people? Are you sure we are the racist ones?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    How is it considered racist when most of these countries have soccer teams named al qadisiya? Literally a battle where they raped Iranian people? Are you sure we are the racist ones?
                    Great point. Arabs are not even united in their hate of Israel or anything else, but their hate of Iran - united on this one issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Great point. Arabs are not even united in their hate of Israel or anything else, but their hate of Iran - united on this one issue.
                      Interestingly enough however, polls have shown that although arabs have a general dislike of Iran, they still think the US is the greatest threat in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

True, but to be fair, we also have a team called Siah Jamegan Aboomoslem, so.....

Comment

Not that I like Arabs much in general (though some are cool people), but I don't want us to get into these little racist wars. It makes us look like a bunch of uncivilized hairy monkeys to other people. Mind you we're the only race in the middle east not to go to foreign countries and bomb their shit so I like to think of us as having more class than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            True, but to be fair, we also have a team called Siah Jamegan Aboomoslem, so.....

EDIT: I just looked it up and it seems to me that abou mooslem freed iran from arab rule?

How is that the same? He freed us. It doesn't say anywhere that he raped and pillaged arabs.

Unless im missing something thats not the same thing.
                            Last edited by KeonKish; 02-08-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Not that I like Arabs much in general (though some are cool people), but I don't want us to get into these little racist wars. It makes us look like a bunch of uncivilized hairy monkeys to other people. Mind you we're the only race in the middle east not to go to foreign countries and bomb their shit so I like to think of us as having more class than them.
                              Dude, Iran is killing Syrians on a daily basis. How is that not "going to foreign countries"?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                Dude, Iran is killing Syrians on a daily basis. How is that not "going to foreign countries"?
                                iranians are killing turks, libiyans, israelis, and saudis pretending to be syrians in syria

Comment

Working...
                                X