X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AGREEEEEE 1000000000000000%!
    Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    That's because they played without a CAM against Russia. Put Shojaei or Rafieie or maybe Ghoddos in that position and it will be much better. I don't understand why Queiroz plays without a CAM? Keep him in a glass jar? If Dejagah doesn't play this season he won't be able to last one half in the world cup mate. I really hope Shojaei gets included in the roster for the worls cup, we need him badly

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      I think clubs such as Köln in Bundesliga should make him an offer and sign him for winter. he is waiting till winter to see which offers he will get. if no offers, he will join arabic or ipl team. probably Persepolis and arc champions league..
      I wish.. But we can't sign any players for the next 2 transfer windows.

Comment

Ashkan is in Iran, him and Taremi will train in PEC.
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1469671...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Don't understand the high expection members have from him. he is often injuried, clubless. His contribution for TM was huge at the beginning but now, he scored, assisted very few. Does average performance with TM generally.

Some high class performance here and there cannot hide the numerous average ones or his cronic unvailability

Comment

His agent (Fazeli) said that he will pick his club after the 2 upcoming TM friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Don't understand the high expection members have from him. he is often injuried, clubless. His contribution for TM was huge at the beginning but now, he scored, assisted very few. Does average performance with TM generally.

Some high class performance here and there cannot hide the numerous average ones or his cronic unvailability
              You're clueless when it come to football unfortunately if you label Dejagah's performances as average. He is one of our best performing players, if not currently our best player. So yes it is shocking he is without a club, but you'll see it will all be sorted soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dejagah @ club Eshgh O Hal

anyways hope he signs with a good club in the winter, and he continues to keep his form for TM.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Maybe he wants to join Felix Magath`s club in China (Shandong Luneng). Magath used to be his coach in Wolfsburg and Fulham. The club still has an open spot for a foreign player with Asian passport. However the Chinese Super League finishes this week and the new season starts usually in March. This fact would not really help Ashkan in order to become match fit.

Comment

Originally posted by don_corleone View Post
                    Maybe he wants to join Felix Magath`s club in China (Shandong Luneng). Magath used to be his coach in Wolfsburg and Fulham. The club still has an open spot for a foreign player with Asian passport. However the Chinese Super League finishes this week and the new season starts usually in March. This fact would not really help Ashkan in order to become match fit.
                    China is the last place I'd like to see him go. I'm hoping he get into a Bundesliga team. Being a free transfer he's a bargain for any team.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      China is the last place I'd like to see him go. I'm hoping he get into a Bundesliga team. Being a free transfer he's a bargain for any team.
                      Same here. But Ashkan might want to go there, because of the money. Chinese Super League clubs pay usually well.

Comment

To be honest I do not think hes body can manage to play 90 minutes in Bundesliga each week, maybe as a substitutt he can do well. He Often gets injured. I think he would kill it eredivise or in Belgium. I would love to see Ashkan in AZ with Jahanbakhs or in Ostende with Ramin or in Charleroi with Kaveh.

Comment

At this moment he should go to Sweden, preferably Ostersunds

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            At this moment he should go to Sweden, preferably Ostersunds
                            Sweden's league is nearly over

Comment

If Magath's Chinese club is competing in the 2018 ACL then I don't mind Ashkan going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                His agent (Fazeli) said that he will pick his club after the 2 upcoming TM friendlies.
                                Why not pick a club today? What's the difference between picking a club today and in 2 weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X