Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queiroz is not that stupid to make Ashkan captain of the team, if ashkan was planning to be clubless until the world cup. i think he will sign a second tier german team or low Bundesliga team.

Comment

I think I would be more confident in putting all my money into Bitcoin than seeing Ashkan sign with a team before the WC

Comment

His German buddy Schafer should convince him to join Esteghlal.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He needs to be in a team by end of this month and have 3 months of training plus game time to be considered for TM. Leave him out if he doesn’t have a club.

He WAS one of our best players but not anymore.

Comment

I think he will be a super sub even if he is not fully fit.
            sigpic

Comment

In 2014, after two seasons in epl, he was subbed every game. Not only do i not see him starting at all in 2018, i dont see him playing at all. Hes not a professional athlete anymore. and considering we will have our backs against the wall for the majority of the tournament, i see a 32 yr old, slow, out of form, attacker as a luxury sub. The recent starts and captaincys were only about respect imo. Lets see if he can find some minutes before summer.

Comment

Dejagah was part of the Golden generation of the German national team that is on display right now. If he never joined TM he still would have had the chance of playing for Germany just like Sandro Wagner. He is too vital of player not to make the cut for the World Cup, and everyone knows this including CQ. His club decision skills is just a part of his ego that needs to be in a good club just like the rest of his peers since his glory days of 2009. As long as he stays fit and hopefully plays or trains with another club I cannot see why he won't be a part of the final 23 man squad. Plus does CQ have any plans in announcing at least a pre-liminary squad before May? The longer CQ waits the more anxious the players will get. Because football isn't just about being physically ready its also being emotionally ready too.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  Dejagah was part of the Golden generation of the German national team that is on display right now. If he never joined TM he still would have had the chance of playing for Germany just like Sandro Wagner. He is too vital of player not to make the cut for the World Cup, and everyone knows this including CQ. His club decision skills is just a part of his ego that needs to be in a good club just like the rest of his peers since his glory days of 2009. As long as he stays fit and hopefully plays or trains with another club I cannot see why he won't be a part of the final 23 man squad. Plus does CQ have any plans in announcing at least a pre-liminary squad before May? The longer CQ waits the more anxious the players will get. Because football isn't just about being physically ready its also being emotionally ready too.
                  "Was" is the keyword here. He aint now, and hasn't been for 3+ years.

I swear, If Ashkan wasn't a bache khareji, nobody here would be defending him. Considering that we have other players like Masoud that can replace him, CQ would be brain dead to invite him.

Comment

I've seen you guys debate Ashkan for pages and pages. I think we can all agree on one thing: we all want him to play for a club asap. Until he does we will all be somewhat frustrated and disappointing. So how about we try and stop worrying about him. If he's invited it's because the person in charge CQ thinks he deserves to be there. Believe me guys Carlos is way better placed than any of us to make that decision so let's stop stressing and enjoy the last few months before the WC . Ah and let's stay positive for TM.

Comment

Let Ashkan enjoy his semi-retirement and leave him alone. Its not easy holding down a job these days!

Comment

he's opening a shisha bar in germany looks like from his insta! 21 BERLIN

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          I've seen you guys debate Ashkan for pages and pages. I think we can all agree on one thing: we all want him to play for a club asap. Until he does we will all be somewhat frustrated and disappointing. So how about we try and stop worrying about him. If he's invited it's because the person in charge CQ thinks he deserves to be there. Believe me guys Carlos is way better placed than any of us to make that decision so let's stop stressing and enjoy the last few months before the WC . Ah and let's stay positive for TM.
                          Right on, no worries
                          Even if he remains club-less, there will be plenty of TM training camps & friendlies in the next 5-6 months for CQ (& even us fans) to first hand witness & better assess his performances & his merits for inclusion in the WC traveling squad.
                          As far as I’m concerend, If he can put out the sorta performances he’s been displaying in TM past handful of games then he is simply Irreplaceable & his overalll quality is unparalleled . ..!
                          Nonetheless, I’m still hopeful he’d manage a decent move in the next few days in order to improve up on his fitness & endurance which currently leaves bit more to be desired...!

Comment

Knowing Eftekhari this wouldn't be a surprise

Comment

please ashkan do not go to a iranian league team

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                please ashkan do not go to a iranian league team
                                I agree it is better to be clubless than to go to an Iranian League. Because it has a similar value, that you don't get paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X