• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghanistan GQ has him on front cover.

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
    nothing wrong with that

Comment

To be honest i think he could wait and be patient, work hard and hope to get some playing time, but he instead broke internal roles of the club and now has run away back home. I call such a person an unserious person and through a way his chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

lets face it hes not serious. Compare his attitude with that of a guy like milad. The kid came from not being a starter in Rah ahan to being one of if not the best left back in Russia. Makani came from fucking PP, and finally he got a decent team in europe and this shit happens. He doesnt have the long term concentration required to be succesful at the highest level, as with many other iranian players unfortunately.

Comment

Everytime I see this bumped I expect news, but all I get is comments on his attitude. Is he even still on the team? Maybe we should close the thread if he's basically left...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Everytime I see this bumped I expect news, but all I get is comments on his attitude. Is he even still on the team? Maybe we should close the thread if he's basically left...
            follow him on insta and you can see for your self, he posts updates every day of his trainings

Comment

Any updates on him? He still posts pictures and videos of himself training on his instagram
              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-16-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Norwegian source states Sosha has returned to the club and will remain on loan until August:

"With Bugge Pettersen recovered and Sosha Makani returned from a family visit in Iran, there was no room for Janukiewicz on.

Sosha Makani, which is on loan from Mjøndalen, is under contract with Strømsgodset until mid August 14th. Transition window opens on July 21."

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/gods.../s/5-57-666709

Comment

Cameroon back up keeper, Bokwe, in Confed Cup is now no1 keeper at Sosha's former club, Mjondalen,.

Comment

So it seems as if he did have some personal issues and the club let him leave to deal with it (similar to Jahanbakhsh and AZ earlier in the year).

I told people to wait and not believe everything they read, but I did so through my own naivety. People are always up for rumours and hashieh, which I seem unable to learn.

Comment

He's already back on the bench today - his team is currently down 2-0 to Lillestrom in the 43rd minute.

He will likely be starting in the next couple of weeks, after some more training sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        He's already back on the bench today - his team is currently down 2-0 to Lillestrom in the 43rd minute.

He will likely be starting in the next couple of weeks, after some more training sessions.
                        When does the season end for Norway? Is he going to stay at Stromsgodset for the remainder of the season or go back to Mjondalen?

Comment

i still dont buy all the personal issue excuses
                          he got his ego hurt a bit probably and left unceremoniously with some bs family reason, only to realize the interest for him in IPL has cooled off and a certain contractual quagmire was also preventing him from joining other clubs..!
                          more importantly he went from CQ TM starter back to not even getting the next camp invite..!

he has too flawed of a personality history to take his claims at face value, time will tell if his exit excuse was indeed legit..!!? personally still doubt it..!

i suppose his club will only resort back to his services if desperate and lets see if he can work his way back to TM GK mix in the run-up to WC..? he was a clear 2nd choice for CQ before his latest drama..!

Comment

Strømsgodset playing now vs Molde. Sosha again in the bench

Comment

Sosha Makani looks like Troopz from Arsenal Fan TV

Comment

"Sosha Makani to complete the lease agreement

It has long been speculated about the Iranian last chance, Sosha Makani would complete his lease with Strømsgodset or not. This weekend it was clarified that he will complete until 14 August the period agreed. Makani, who has been on loans from Mjøndalen, has contracted until 2019. Jostein Flo, sports manager at Strømsgodset, says to godset.no they are now working hard to put in place a new goalkeeper who will replace Makani."

http://drm24.no/sport/flere-godset-s...-utlan-1773130

Comment

Working...
                                X