Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy makes me laugh! Soozheh khandeh khobieh..

Comment

Nothing is wrong about Norway. You can't break internal rules in a club, and then start complaining of discrimination nonsense.
      He has been partying late the night before the league opening, but was punished after the game against Haugesund.

Source: http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotba...423333287.html

Comment

The guy is full of $hit, adam besho nist!

Comment

Wait is he gone for good? Or he's just going to go visit his family and then return to Norway? Or is he just gone from Stromsgodset and he wants to go back to Mjondalen?

Comment

Whatever, he's got bigger balls than Rahmati in the department of "playing abroad".

And it is ironic how Rahmati had an offer from Norway's best football club and he turned it down because it's cold and that it's near the North Pole.

Comment

Damn it Sosha... You were on a good path.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Players like Sosha will never reach their true potential, because they live in an imaginary world.

Welcome to the club of Nikbakht Vahedi, Sadeghian, ....

Comment

Hashieh FC welcomes back Sosha Makani

I feel like there are sooo many players that can fill up this team.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Hashieh FC welcomes back Sosha Makani

I feel like there are sooo many players that can fill up this team.
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

A guy like him demands millions of attention in Iran and he's practically nobody in Europe.

Shalvar zard 50 sal pish demode shod dar kharejeh..

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      New interview with Sosha. He basically said that he feels discriminated and can't live in Norway anymore.
                      The source is Fars News, so some statements might be made up.
                      http://90tv.ir/news/385943/%D9%85%DA...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

I have fvcked up opportunities in my life many times. But damn, this just takes it to another level. Same with Haghighi.
                        Seriously, if this guy kept up his form and continued improving he might have ended up in mid-table Swedish /Denmark team. Which is not that bad for an Iranian GK. But no he had to pull a Patrick.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

We shouldn't spend much attention to this guy. We have better goalkeepers than him in Iran with a professional attitude

Comment

Do we actually have any real facts here?

Or is this PFDC getting caught in the wave of emotions again?

All we know is that he is coming back to Iran. Nobody knows why, or for how long. Keep in mind he is already an easy target for newspapers in Iran, so why would you believe what they are saying now?

All I am saying is, lets wait and see what he says himself. Then we can roast him if necessary.

You are so ready to pass judgement on people when you have little to no facts, God help you if others ever do the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Do we actually have any real facts here?

Or is this PFDC getting caught in the wave of emotions again?

All we know is that he is coming back to Iran. Nobody knows why, or for how long. Keep in mind he is already an easy target for newspapers in Iran, so why would you believe what they are saying now?

All I am saying is, lets wait and see what he says himself. Then we can roast him if necessary.

You are so ready to pass judgement on people when you have little to no facts, God help you if others ever do the same to you.
                              I know you like him but at this point you're blindly backing him up. It's the boy who cried wolf type of situation, he has a track record of getting himself into a lot of shit and acting very foolishly....reports from both countries are making similar reports so it's not outlandish to believe any of this like your reaction insinuates.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I know you like him but at this point you're blindly backing him up. It's the boy who cried wolf type of situation, he has a track record of getting himself into a lot of shit and acting very foolishly....reports from both countries are making similar reports so it's not outlandish to believe any of this like your reaction insinuates.
                                I like him, but he isn't my best friend lol, I am just saying is to wait for the facts.

We have had all kinds of speculation. He is injured, his dad is sick, he got in trouble, etc.... how can anyone possibly understand what is going on?

I like him no more or less than I like all our players, which is exactly why I think we should at least understand what is going on.

What is his track record exactly? Surely we can eliminate the girls and clothes issue he had in Iran, its not his or our problem that Iran is in the stone age.

One meltdown in Steel Azin vs PP in his rookie year, a few angry/shouting interviews, and one problem with Derakhshan in his 10 years of playing pro? I don't remember much else from him. I am just trying to be fair.

Anyway, everything will surely be revealed soon, hopefully by himself. Fair enough, by the looks of it he won't be in Norway at least for a few months, which is unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
                                X