Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing 3-0, not sure why Sosha didn't start. Maybe due to the quick turnaround between the games?

I'm sure he will be back in net for the next game.

Comment

Well, they shouldnt have benched Sosha :P

Comment

Sosha got benched beacuse of disciplinary reasons. What exactly happened is not known. The coach does not want to talk any more about it, and move on to focus on next game. https://www.nrk.no/sport/brann-med-f...mal-1.13464732

Comment

^Don't think that is the issue.

I've read that he had a foot problem and the team doctor didn't give him the greenlight for this match.

Read it somewhere on my phone, will try to find it again.

EDIT: Just noticed his Insta says the same thing, but I read it somewhere else as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            ^Don't think that is the issue.

I've read that he had a foot problem and the team doctor didn't give him the greenlight for this match.

Read it somewhere on my phone, will try to find it again.

EDIT: Just noticed his Insta says the same thing, but I read it somewhere else as well
            Well the coach said himself that Sosha was benched beacuse of disciplinary reasons.

Comment

^ Guess we will see next matchday.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                Well the coach said himself that Sosha was benched beacuse of disciplinary reasons.
                Maybe he wore his SpongeBob pants again and offended someone?

Comment

spongbobo enghadr tarif kardeen, cheshmesh zadeen..!

hopefully it wasnt a big deal, like being late to a team meeting or sort, and we see him back in the net for next game..!!

Comment

So looks like it might have been a disciplinary issue after all - he was on the bench in his team's 1-1 draw earlier today
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I still think he is injured... He has Insta stories every once in a while in the gym, counting down the days till he is "back". I can only assume he is hurt and doing some light rehab in the gym.

Comment

2 goal keepers in 2 years have got disciplinary issues with their legionnaire teams. The future doesn't look bright for any of our goalkeeping talent.

Comment

Another twist to Sosha's time with Stromsgodset:

"Stromsgodset keeper will travel home to Iran

Drammens Tidende writes that keeper Sosha Makani as Strømsgodset has rented from Mjøndalen until August will go home to Iran to take care of his father who is ill. At the same time, the newspaper suggests that there may be something else behind. The keeper has been sitting on the bench in all matches after the series opening.

Makani, who has a contract with Mjøndalen until 2019, says to the newspaper: "I have nothing to do with sitting on the bench. I am in a very difficult situation: Staying here will not help my family. All I can do is leave Norway and stand up for the family »

Eurosport has been on the spot and received the following comment from SIF trainer Tor Ole Skullerud:

"He has expressed today that he wants to go home to a father who is ill. But we have not been able to make a decision yet, it's one thing we must come back to »

The desire to go home should be reasonably acute, preferably already in April."

https://sporten.com/eliteseriekeeper-reise-hjem-iran/
                          Last edited by aenima_8; 04-19-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

things that make you go hummmmmm...
                            so much drama ....!!

might as well call off the loan spell and go back to Monj., cause this move to Stromg is going south fast..!

Comment

it started so well wtf happened?? Good thing we have multiple good options, we dont have to rely on this guy. He seems just very unreliable.

Comment

Great. He started the first match, and they actually won it. And now he's leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X