This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I am sorry for people following this dalghak. You guys are wasting your time.
    This dalghak will be in FIFA 17 soon. Good enough for most here

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Rahmani was hyped so much here 2 years ago, to this day he never lived up to the expectations. Same story goes for Sadeghian. The latter never had the mentality of a professional football player which made himself chanceless for a TM call-up under CQ.
      Don't you think they would have done better if they were moved to EU? CQ is right if he says he doesnot believe in this league. See Milad mohammadi is improving day by day. How about his brother?

Comment

"- This is a great opportunity for me. Strømsgodset traditional and big club in Norway and I have come here to help the team to get better. I am very happy to be here, says Makani to Godset.no .

The goalkeeper will play the NSA until 14 August. 30-year-old will compete with Espen Bugge Pettersen on goalkeeper space.

Makani stands with five A-caps for Iran, playing a World Cup qualifying for the homeland as late as November.

The goalie has got a clear message of Iran's national team coach to play at the top level in Norway to maintain national space.

- Thanks Mjøndalen for having been solution-in this case. We have had a very constructive and good dialogue with Kenneth Karlsen says SIFS sports director Jostein Flo."

http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotba...423306316.html

Comment

sosha will play friendly tonight live on swedish tv 18.30 CET

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            sosha will play friendly tonight live on swedish tv 18.30 CET
            Do you mean he's in contention to start, or has his start in the game been confirmed?

Comment

Sosha played 61 mins in Strømsgodset's friendly match against LASK Linz yesterday. They won 2-0 (0-0):

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/gods.../s/5-57-550732

Comment

Not at Strømsgodset but....

Comment

I like that he admits mistakes and doesn't try to beat around the bush on anything. He tells the truth, if he was wrong, he says he was wrong. If he was right, he stands up for himself, simple as that.

With this move to Norwegian top flight he has vastly increased his chances in TM. He was already a regular call up (barring suspension), this can only help him and hopefully TM as well.

I remember the game against Uzbekistan when we lost in Azadi. Sosha was probably the best or second best keeper in the league that year. While I truly loved Rahmati at that time, I couldn't help but think if Sosha was in net, he would have smashed that cross out of the park. When he is confident and his aggressiveness is high, he is truly an imposing figure in the 6 yard box. It's when his confidence is low when we see some silly errors. Hopefully Norway can help him with his mental game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    I like that he admits mistakes and doesn't try to beat around the bush on anything. He tells the truth, if he was wrong, he says he was wrong. If he was right, he stands up for himself, simple as that.

With this move to Norwegian top flight he has vastly increased his chances in TM. He was already a regular call up (barring suspension), this can only help him and hopefully TM as well.

I remember the game against Uzbekistan when we lost in Azadi. Sosha was probably the best or second best keeper in the league that year. While I truly loved Rahmati at that time, I couldn't help but think if Sosha was in net, he would have smashed that cross out of the park. When he is confident and his aggressiveness is high, he is truly an imposing figure in the 6 yard box. It's when his confidence is low when we see some silly errors. Hopefully Norway can help him with his mental game as well.
                    Is it me or does he not remind you a little of ARH? Both play inconsistent at times, but when they are hot, they're hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Is it me or does he not remind you a little of ARH? Both play inconsistent at times, but when they are hot, they're hot.
                      That sounds really gay
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                        That sounds really gay
                        Thanks lol

Comment

His team has been playing several friendlies in the last 1.5 weeks.

They played Dynamo Kiev where Sosha saved a penalty (kiev scored on the rebound).

They played a chinese club today, gamed ended 0-0, not sure if he played.

They play Lokomotiv Moscow tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            His team has been playing several friendlies in the last 1.5 weeks.

They played Dynamo Kiev where Sosha saved a penalty (kiev scored on the rebound).

They played a chinese club today, gamed ended 0-0, not sure if he played.

They play Lokomotiv Moscow tomorrow
                            Good teams for a friendly match.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Makani was in net for Strømsgodset against Manuel Pellegrini's Chinese Hebei:

*Sosha played the full 90 mins
                              *He also made a save from a Lavezzi attempt

"Warfare by an initially contained a single attempt on target. It stood Ezequiel Lavezzi for and was rescued by Sousha Makani in estate goal."

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/gods.../s/5-57-564532

Strømsgodset played Lokomotiv Moscow today and won 1-0.

*Sosha did not feature in today's friendly

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/gods.../s/5-57-565327

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                Spongebob may have been the best thing that ever happened to Sosha.
                                !!

Oh my God, perfect comment. Mordam

Congrats to Sosha! I wish him lots and lots of success! good for him, he's working hard and this is the result of that

Comment

Working...
                                X