Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone please refresh my memory, what did he do to piss them off?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Could someone please refresh my memory, what did he do to piss them off?
      He just left called them racists because he was benched for 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        So whats his role now, where's he at?

Comment

Interestingly most our keepers have anger and attitude issues. To name a few: Rahmati, Haghighi, Makani, Foroozan, That Shomali keeper forgot his name "Azizmohammadi"? and even Beiranvand. In the old times we had Aziz Asli who apparently slapped the ref etc.

I wonder if it's the ego or just the immense pressure and stress on Iranian GKs!?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Interestingly most our keepers have anger and attitude issues. To name a few: Rahmati, Haghighi, Makani, Foroozan, That Shomali keeper forgot his name "Azizmohammadi"? and even Beiranvand. In the old times we had Aziz Asli who apparently slapped the ref etc.
            I wonder if it's the ego or just the immense pressure and stress on Iranian GKs!?
            Keepers have the most weird characters, same thing applies to ice hockey goalies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              Wait what? Where did you get that information?

He left to Iran for personal reasons (with club permission) - and is now back in norway, and was in the team's bench the last few weeks. I don't think they would bring him back into the lineup if he called them racists and left without permission.

His loan is over and he will go back to Mjondalen. It didn't work out with Strom, and understandably they want to keep going with their current keeper who has been with the team.

Mjondalen is fighting for a promotion playoff spot again. They can score goals, but concede way too many. Makani could be a big help here.

Comment

Sosha Makani @ Strømsgodset IF | 2017

Look I can tell you that if you have been born and raised in Iran and meet Scandinavian in their countries for first time, it might be some issues that make you in doubt why it is happening, and you can never get an answer to it. if and only if you live there some years and try to adapt to the Society and really give it some times and chance then you will find out that many of misunderstandings are because of the culture and has no main reason in where the other person is from or how they look like. I think Sasha doesn't try and wants to keep his way of being and I call it disrespecting the host country. Scandinavian are very kind but they are very cold and calm. The are very intelligent and have a rich culture.
                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Sosha and Stromgodset have mutually ended his loan deal prematurely. This will allow him to rejoin Mjondalen and be ready for their cup match on Wednesday:

"Makani returns to MIF

Iranian keeper Sosha Makani is leaving Power Supply before the loan contract expires. He returns to Mjøndalen, and is already ready for Wednesday's cup match against Brann.
                  It reports Strømsgodset on its web pages .

The lease agreement between Strømsgodset and Mjøndalen lasted until 14 August. Makani coached Mjøndalen on Tuesday and is therefore in the squad for the fourth-round match in NM Wednesday.

"We understand that Sosha wanted to get ready for this match and we agreed with MIF to cancel the lease a few days earlier. We thank Sosha for the effort in God and wish him good luck, says sports director Jostein Flo to godset.no .

- Strømsgodset and Mjøndalen agree that Sosha Makani returns to MIF one week before the original date. The club is working to get Makani ready for the fight against Brann. Then we have three good keepers in the squad and there will be a fierce battle for the space ahead. We welcome Sosha back to the club, "says MIF sports director Kenneth Karlsen to Mjøndalen's website .

Makani played the series opening against Haugesund (3-1) for the estate, but then he was wrecked in favor of Radoslaw Janukiewicz to the next match against Brann. The reason was that the Iranian had broken an internal rule .

At the end of April , he traveled home to Iran for family reasons . The last chance was in Tehran for almost two months before returning. Makani only got one fight in Godset dragon. At the end of July he took good care of SIF at Instagram , despite the fact that it was two and a half weeks left of the loan agreement.

According to the drama's website, it is now working to get a new keeper to SIF before the weekend's match against Lillestrøm. Polish Janukiwiecz did not get a new contract when his agreement with SIF expired on 30 June ."

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/mif/.../s/5-57-696594

Comment

F that.. Norways 2nd tier??

Comment

Why is it that our players don't understand they can't just pack up and go back to Iran whenever they feel like it?

Comment

shitty because the first game of the season he was starting. He lost his spot on a decent team with that trip back to iran

Comment

Sosha was never a professional player. I knew it from the time he played for Steel Azin.. The guys is very emotional and he really cares about what everyone thinks of him and also cant deal with the fact that he has to earn or re-earn the number 1 spot. .. . In of the games in steel azin he was crying like a baby bc his team conceded a late goal mainly due to his childish mistake.. in perspolis he was always a khaleh zanikeh and had the Koli bazi attitude. and once his spongbob pants got him in trouble (which is a stupid reason to get in trouble for in the ifirst place but thats for another day) he left Iran so he doesn't have to deal with the public pressure. He reminds me of the SS goalkeeper (firouzian or something like that) from few years ago that switched teams every 6 months bc he just couldn't take the pressure of not being the number 1 goalkeeper.
                          sigpic

Comment

Makani is dramatic even for Iranian footballer standards.

Comment

NM Cup - Mjondalen 1:0 Brann

*Sosha started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                              *Mjondalen advance to the quarters-finals

Comment

Brann is a top division team I believe.. Good win

Comment

Working...
                                X