Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both norwegian clubs treated him extremely proffessional and respectful, exactly as you would expect top scandinavian teams would.
    Last edited by Kianosh; 04-28-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
      Both norwegian clubs treated him extremely proffessional and respectful, exactly as you would expect top scandinavian teams would.
      I also believe so. But yet, he found a way to complain..

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
        You are close to the situation, do you know why he is leaving? I never believed the club issue from the start, there is no way they treated him bad.

EDIT: Or better yet, is he leaving temporarily? Is he coming back? etc... Can you share the details?

Comment

Latest on Sosha's situation:

"Was allowed to travel home today

A sick father should be the reason why Sosha Makani applied for permission to travel home to Iran a couple of weeks ago. He asked to travel during April and now he is detained. The goalkeeper is on loans from Mjøndalen and should return from Strømsgodset to the fall.

The next weekend, Sosha travels to Iran on leave, and stays there for now. The keeper has a loan contract with Strømsgodset until 14 August. After that, Sosha will return to Mjøndalen, where he has a contract until 2019.

- Sosha has expressed a strong desire to be allowed to return to his native Iran. His father is sick and Sosha wants to go home to Tehran to help his family. The desired club has chosen to comply, writes Strømsgodset

"We've looked at how we can solve this situation best for Sosha. We have had a good and constructive dialogue with both him and Kenneth (Karlsen) in Mjøndalen. We agree that Sosha travels home to Iran so far to help his family. Sometimes one has to take human considerations, and we have done that in this case, "says sports director Jostein Flo.

I'm glad that they show understanding and let me go home. I need to be with my family now, and I'm glad it worked out, says the protagonist himself."

https://sporten.com/fikk-lov-a-reise-hjem-idag/

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            You are close to the situation, do you know why he is leaving? I never believed the club issue from the start, there is no way they treated him bad.

EDIT: Or better yet, is he leaving temporarily? Is he coming back? etc... Can you share the details?
            All I can say is that nobody treated him with anything more than complete respect. The situation is exactly what everyone here knows here to be about him. He is leaving for ever.

Comment

If he's making up his father health problems as an excuse then he's truly disgusting person.

Comment

New interview with Sosha.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1412638...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Akhe look at the guy

Comment

He likes to dress like afghani kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
                      He likes to dress like afghani kids.
                      Are you saying that Afghani kids have no sense of style?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        They really don't

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          They really don't
                          That's just a pure generalization of a mass group of children from Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Akhe look at the guy

nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                              nothing wrong with that
                              He is flashy like bling bling blacks in US.

Comment

They do and they don't. They have one really loud outfit and wear it from wedding to casual stroll in the bazaar.. and normally with afghani dam-paee from the day job. It's all about top and the hair in that world.
                                but looks like all criminals have the same taste more or less.
                                here's Jakarta governer at his court on his way to serve two years sentence.

For the record, I like makani, a bit loud but we need different people expressing how they feel.. he's forcing the swag factor a bit too much..

I also think guy like him are in a great position to represent the rest of us. (in another reality Israel is taking soldiers to schools in the U.S. and claiming to be the only democracy in the middle east (holding off spread of Islam) and buying sympathy and support). Keeping that in mind could use better representation if he's willing.l
                                Makani can dress sharp and be GQ classy to represent or be playful and a fool'balist, still liking him. I prefer to see the classy GQ version of Makani.
                                Yellow pants (or his current style ) will do when he's getting together with Maradona or Vidal for rou-kam-koni purposes.
                                Originally posted by sedee91 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X