Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 59

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,249 Times in 4,277 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    not glaring mistakes, but beaten at near post and maybe could have done better one given he got something on it.

But you guys are too quick to jump to conclusions in general. He keeps a couple clean sheets, and people say he can challenge beira, he makes a couple mistakes, and people say he sucks.

I maintain what I have said before. Abedz is doing well holding down a starting spot in maritimo who are a solid team in a solid league. But he is inferior in terms of quality to both beiranvand and mazaheri. As simple as that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,594 Times in 5,403 Posts
    Should have covered his near post on the first goal & forced a more difficult finish to the far post ..!
    nothin he coulda done better on the other two conceded goals.
    I think he’s come a long way as a keeper quiet fast & I love that Confident Aura that he commands his box with ..! (surely inherited.!?)
    He may not yet be the proven #1 for TM but he surely deserves to be amongst 3 vying for start...! If for nothing for him challenging himself & applying his trade in a decent EU league..!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,934 Times in 4,562 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    not glaring mistakes, but beaten at near post and maybe could have done better one given he got something on it.

But you guys are too quick to jump to conclusions in general. He keeps a couple clean sheets, and people say he can challenge beira, he makes a couple mistakes, and people say he sucks.

I maintain what I have said before. Abedz is doing well holding down a starting spot in maritimo who are a solid team in a solid league. But he is inferior in terms of quality to both beiranvand and mazaheri. As simple as that.
    Welcome to PFDC baba jan.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,928 Posts
    People act like he is trash when he concedes 1-2 goals but when De Gea concedes 3 goals to Brighton and West Ham he's still the best in the world LOL

People need to relax. He didn't have his best game. So what? We're just gonna ignore the fact that he was practically the best keeper in the Liga NOS this last month?

Amir is an excellent #2 to Beiro rn

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    At this moment, the young Niazmand of Sepahan is the second best keeper in Iran behind Beiranvand. Too bad CQ keeps inviting Hosseini who didn't play a single minute this season, this is another weird decision of Carlos!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    At this moment, the young Niazmand of Sepahan is the second best keeper in Iran behind Beiranvand. Too bad CQ keeps inviting Hosseini who didn't play a single minute this season, this is another weird decision of Carlos!!
    The difference is that hosseini already prooved a couple times he is a solid goalkeeper for a topclub. While Niazmand just started to impress at Sepahan. If you remember, it also took a while for hosseini to get called up after he started to impress.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reza_Abdolahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Good to see young keepers coming up and impress .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OghabeAlborz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,249 Times in 4,277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Welcome to PFDC baba jan.
    well yes but even accounting for that, people are just weird about our GKs. I never see other GKs scrutinized the way we do to TM Gks. I mean the beira hate on here was crazy, especially considering we didnt have better options. I maintained the whole time that he was our guy and so it proved. GKs make mistakes, just like other players on the pitch make tons of mistakes each game. Just bc they make a mistake or even multiple mistakes doesnt mean they should be discarded. In fact, making mistakes is normal, its the GKs that can recover and go on to produce multiple crucial saves in the same game and future games that stand apart. Beira can do that and has shown it (so many examples. In portugal game, he was doing some weird shit at the start, went on to be arguably MOTM and save ronnys PK). Abedz has made multiple mistakes last year for maritimo, but was trusted with starting spot and has repayed coaches faith, winning them at least 2 games already this year.

I hope we can exercise a bit more restraint for this special position.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    They lost 1-0 and he looked pretty bad on the goal allowed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    ^^^ That wasn't his mistake. The first save he did, was pretty good.

The most important thing about our goali situation is that CQ keeps the state of competitiveness.
    Beiranvand made the best matches for both TM and PP I've seen of him in his career, right after Abedzadeh was played vs. Uzbekistan and did well.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maniei For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 240

You do not have permission to view the list of names.