Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 55

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,669 Times in 1,465 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    To me he really had some suspect moments yesterday. Coming out on several instances where it was mistimed and it looked weird. You can see he’s still very inexperienced and not tested. At Maritimo he’s covered well by his defense.
    This is also the main issue with his club performance (at least from the 10+ games I've watched). His exists are very risky.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 799 Posts
    unfortunately he will never be as good as his father and he wont be a No1 for Iran.

His physical attributes is simply not good enough.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,919 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post
    unfortunately he will never be as good as his father and he wont be a No1 for Iran.

By "physical attributes" are you referring to his amazing ability to come out of the goal and make himself large to protect the goal without fear? Or are you referring to his height/weight/hair color/eye color/facial hair perhaps? Some of the best goalies in the world don't have the "physical attributes" you may be referring to (Ochoa in Mexico, and our own TM beach soccer goal keeper golden glove winner)....please, focus on the skills/merit of the player.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 Times in 855 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post

Nemidonam agar baazihaaye Marítimo ra negah mikoni ya na, amma bardaashte man pas az didane baazihaash dar Porteghal

in ast ke TASMIMGIRISH dar haale hazer besyaar zaife va baraye hamin amalkardesh por faraaz o naashibe: yek hafte mishe behtarin

baazikone mosabeghe, amma hafteye baadesh ye gole kheili saadei mikhore.

Be nazare man hich rabti be jesm o andaamesh nadaare agar bekhad rosht kone ya na, balke DARKESH dar toole baazi.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    He was incredibly good vs. Uzbekistan.
    Set pieces were not an issue at all. It was the first time in years I was absolutely relaxed.
    He had some amazing saves. He might be short but he more than makes it up with his intuition. He was absolutely flawless on positioning.
    He was super confident. Some moves and exits were very risky, but he always pulled it off and won the situation.
    Only towards the very end he got over-confident and had an actual blunder on an exits, that was fortunately not punished.

He is my favorite for the goalkeeping post in AC.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maniei For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 Times in 4,240 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Or are you referring to his height/weight/hair color/eye color/facial hair perhaps?
    I think he was mainly referring to his jawlines and curly hair!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,339 Posts
    Unpopular Opinion: I believe Beiranvand is, if not will be the best goalkeeper we’ve ever had.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,546 Times in 6,083 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Unpopular Opinion: I believe Beiranvand is, if not will be the best goalkeeper we’ve ever had.
    Can you tell us why you think he is better than Rashidi?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Better than Nasser Hejazi who had a contract with Man Utds (wasn't able to go due to the revolution happening)?
    Not to mention Abedzadeh even Nakissa was great!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Can you tell us why you think he is better than Rashidi?
    Beiranvand is an amazing goalkeeper for the difficult circumstances he gone through in his life. He is also relatively young for a GK at 25 years. Plus this was his first major tournament and was the reason he won our first World Cup match in X amount of years. Even if he may not be better than Rashidi at the current moment of time, he has his path paved out to be in my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 187

You do not have permission to view the list of names.