Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQs response is pure class and also shows that corruption is prevalent in many euro leagues as well, not surprised about portugal TBH
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ I am not sure that's CQ's exact words or even account. Apparently someone else is managing that facebook account.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        ^ I am not sure that's CQ's exact words or even account. Apparently someone else is managing that facebook account.
        It’s his personal Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Guys big game for Abedzadeh today as their team plays Porto in less than 2 hours with his opposite number being Casillas. The game is also being broadcasted by Iranian network "canal varzesh"!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Abedzadeh sent off

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
              Abedzadeh sent off
              Yeah we was last man. He went for the ball and basically got all man. Felt bad for him cause he was only looking at the ball but hard to argue it wasn't a red. Luckily for his team it was right outside the box and Porto hit the free kick high over the crossbar

Comment

Abedzadeh got a red card for a foul just outside the penalty box, goddamnit...

Comment

Too bad because they were showing the game live on irib 3 l when he got a red card!!!..... lol

Comment

His coach and teammates seemed to be more sorry for him, and didn't seem to upset or mad at him. Hard to blame, it was more an unlucky situation than anything else. If he hadn't come out, there was a decent chance the striker could've controlled and scored it although the defender was right behind him too...

Comment

He just sacrificed himself for the team

Comment

Amir's red card incident:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6imopf

Comment

Let’s hope Maritimo can hold Porto, then his red card at least meant something

Comment

Kind of reminded me of Beiranvands exit against Guam which led to a red card.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Kind of reminded me of Beiranvands exit again Guam which led to a red card.
                              I think all our GK’s riidan at some point. Amir’s red card shows that he is still very inexperienced and not ready for a big stage like the World Cup. Maybe as a 3rd GK...

Comment

0-0

‘71

A draw would be a good result for Marítimo considering they are down to 10 men and it’s Porto they are playing against.

Comment

Working...
                                X