Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I speak for most of us here when I say I didn’t expect him to get more than a Cup game or two in the early phases of the competition....he has done a fine jo for a younger and inexperienced keeper this season has definitely been a positive step. It is good he makes mistakes and shows he needs to touch up on his fundamentals so that way he can work on it and improve in the off season. One thing that always caught my eye about him, even when he was Persepolis’s 3rd/4th choice GK was his work rate. He’s always been a hard worker so I’m very optimistic for his future. He has a long way to go before being ahead of Hosseini or Mazaheri for me but small improvements for him will go a long way.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I wouldn't say Maritimo is on the same level as Padideh, but they also aren't anything special. From the games I've watched, The Portuguese league is trash outside of the top three. I'd rank them around the same level as Paninios or Estheghlal/Perspolis.

We still haven't seen enough from Amir to say he's special or a bust, but as it stands I don't think it hurts having him as our 3rd option in the WC squad.
      Maritimo is better than Esteghlal and Perspolis... not by a lot but still better

Comment

I think the Portuguese league is significantly better than Iran's league. We can discuss and debate this all day but my point is he's the starting GK for a decent team (6th place) in a decent European league. I think this gives him more credentials than Beiranvand (in my opinion at least). We also haven't seen Amir let in any easy goals like Beiranvand used to do in EVERY game even with the best team in front of him!

A GK is supposed to be there to make a difference. I think Amir can make that difference!

Comment

Amir starting vs Braga in 10 minutes

live streaming
          http://live.drakulawidget.com/stream...m-4642614.html

Comment

Amir is going to get tested.

Comment

Spills the ball from a free-kick but recovers. He needs to catch it with authority.

Comment

Still 0-0 and 45 minutes played, keeping his goal clean against the 4rd best team of the league.

Comment

Fuckk he conceded.

Comment

Nothing he could do there. Terrible giveaway by his midfield.

Comment

He was inches close to save that shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        He was inches close to save that shot...
                        Took a tough bounce. Seemed like it deflected off of their own defender.

Comment

Abedzadeh tried a Neuer and failed horribly...please don’t do that shit.

Comment

What in the world was he doing

Comment

Yellow card for Amir

69’ 1-0

Comment

Outside Porto, Sporting, Benfica and to a lesser extent Braga the other clubs are really average. Defenders suck at positioning

Comment

Working...
                                X