Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His ball distribution with his feet is exceptional. Like one of the best I have ever seen and I am not joking. He finds the target man so easily.

Comment

I hope we'll have highlights !

Comment

he isnt a goalie , he is a sweeper for this team lmao.

Comment

Amir made a save at the line and fumbles it but is able to get it out and is fouled.

90th minute, hold on!

Comment

What a terrible spill by him on a easy header that almost cost a goal

Comment

Pfffff that was almost costly

Comment

Very good win! They are now 6th in the Portuguese league. Just outside the traditional top 4.

The players now hugging Amir.

Comment

Tondela 1-2 Marítimo

FT.

Amir rated a 6.8 on Sofascore

https://www.sofascore.com/nl/toernoo...meira-liga/238

Comment

Marítimo's games with Amir in goal (all competitions):

W W W W W W D D L

Comment

Here's the goal he conceded. Not even remotely his fault, wtf is he supposed to do? Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3S6neIdsyhg

Comment

Here are the highlights guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtMLJ8xrL0Q&t=214s

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          the last bit was horrendous lol. We make fun of beiranvand for handling but wtf was that? I think hes a solid GK, good age, great distribution. But I dont think he is good enough to warrant starting him in WC, considering his overall lack of experience, especially at international level where he has no experience at all. But I think he should be part of our 3 gks.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            the last bit was horrendous lol. We make fun of beiranvand for handling but wtf was that? I think hes a solid GK, good age, great distribution. But I dont think he is good enough to warrant starting him in WC, considering his overall lack of experience, especially at international level where he has no experience at all. But I think he should be part of our 3 gks.
                            HE kinda reminds me of Haghighi.. lol He was a bench warmer in Russia, went to Portugal and played for half a season and became Team Melli starter in WC. This could happen to Abedzadeh as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              How do you think people would have reacted if that was Beiranvand?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                How do you think people would have reacted if that was Beiranvand?
                                the hate beiranvand gets is too much. Yes, his handling is not perfect and his fundamentals are lacking, but he is still capable of awesome saves, and has incredible distribution and has really improved with his feet. See russia and montenegro matches. Not to mention he is probably the best iranian gk at coming for crosses( even if he isnt incredible at that).

Comment

Working...
                                X