Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of Abedzadeh's amazing save.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5aa5d622...6000_vaWF3.mp4

Comment

🇮🇷

Comment

Some highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWecur2iDKQ
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          He's pretty damn good with his passing for a goalkeeper.. Pep would love him lol.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            What a lovely, Soorakh team Maritimo is.

Defence has no awareness of where the f*ck the opposing attacker is positioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puoCrAWqtl4

Extended highlights from his game vs Sporting last year. I really want to test him out, the only fear that I have is that he is shorter than our other goalies at 1,85...

Comment

His ball distribution (with his feet) is incredible.

Comment

His agent is Jahanbakhsh's agent. Amir Hashemi Moghadam. If he gets to play in the WC and does well, I hope he can find him a better club where he can play regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    His agent is Jahanbakhsh's agent. Amir Hashemi Moghadam. If he gets to play in the WC and does well, I hope he can find him a better club where he can play regularly.
                    Honeslty, I'm surprised he is even a starter in Liga Nos. This is as good as it gets for a 24 year old goalie who could barely start in the IPL 2-3 years ago, and had like 10 starts last season for a team which was relegated from the 3nd Tier regional portoguese league.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Honeslty, I'm surprised he is even a starter in Liga Nos. This is as good as it gets for a 24 year old goalie who could barely start in the IPL 2-3 years ago, and had like 10 starts last season for a team which was relegated from the 3nd Tier regional portoguese league.
                      Well, as of this week, he is a starter in Primeira Liga, so you can believe it.

We should appreciate and laud his hard work ... talent does not get you far.

Comment

Vardy in 2011/12: Playing in the Conference league (England 5th tier)

14/15: Playing in Premier League

15/16: Wins Premier League

Honestly don't be that surprised. Abedzadeh isn't the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                          Vardy in 2011/12: Playing in the Conference league (England 5th tier)
                          14/15: Playing in Premier League
                          15/16: Wins Premier League
                          Honestly don't be that surprised. Abedzadeh isn't the only one
                          Robert Lewandowski same.

Zidane couldn't even make Algerian team. Obviously Amir is not the same as these - but hard work does pay off. Sometimes you have to taste shit to come out clean and on the other side.

Comment

Why do we go far?

Our own Saman Ghoddos was playing in Sweden's third division 2 years ago. Now he's arguably one of the most wanted players in All svenskan by European teams.

Comment

Lol think back to what you just said... 3 years ago starting for a PGPL team? Impossible

PGPL teams are wayyyy too stupid to start young keepers.. Why do u think Hosseini just peaked?? And thats because of Schaeffer not being a dumbass

Comment

Martimos coach finally made Abedzadeh the main goalkeeper if he keeps playing how he is now he will probably play for Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X